Welcome to the Forum Fishing Group!

hello people im a newish fisher woman and im fishing this sat may 10th at charnock on there top pond. can anyone give me any tips please

thanks

Welcome to the fishing forum bangle. If you put your question on the main page of the fishing section I'm sure someone will be able to give you advice. I've never fished charnock so unfortunately I can't help.

Thanks I will if I can find it lol and int bangie or Angie lol

Sorry for getting your name wrong, I must clean my specs!

Lol it's fine. Ended up not goin due to forecast but fingers crossed goin to messingham on Sunday so if u have any tips would be appreciated ;)

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 17:31 ----------

Hi I'm fishing woodhouse grange fisheries on Sunday think it's willows pond can anyone give me any advice on bait please. And also where is the main group page thanks

The main group page is the same as the ' welcome to the forum fishing group' just scroll down a few lines and you'll see a list of threads.

Anyone know if there's any fish left in hillsborough park saw a few swan mussels but bo fish

Just signing in to the fishing section.

Hello everyone.

Fished non stop since 1961 yes I know it's a long time I'm no expert but know a bit.

Are there any fly fishermen on here?

hello mr hinks and welcome to the fishing section.

Thanks charliewag I will probably only use this corner of the forum, even if I only chat to myself.

Hi Mr Hinks. We have a small fishing group who meet up about once a month between Apr and October for VERY friendly matches, one of these is a charity match which you will find at beginning of this sectio as a tickie called Lillies Wish to Walk, you will be made most welcome if you want to join a great bunch of guys (and gals) :D