Welcome to the Forum Fishing Group!

I very rarely if ever fish matches I will watch for the Charity match though.

I very rarely if ever fish matches I will watch for the Charity match though.

These aren't proper matches Mr H just a bunch of friends off here and prize money is usually the number of people fishing x £1 ie 30 fishing prize money £30. On the charity match all the money goes to the charity and we usually get donated prizes from such as Tardis tackle and Bag Up Angling plus others for all those giving up their time for Lillie:love:

I can't promise but will keep it in mind, I try to never say never.

I can't promise but will keep it in mind, I try to never say never.

Look forward to seeing you in not too distant future then :D

Hi, I'm also a new member to this forum, I would be up for any matches which come along, please keep me informed

V

Hi, I'm also a new member to this forum, I would be up for any matches which come along, please keep me informed

V

No problem - it will be added as a stickie as soon as we have arranged the 1st one, probably be at some point in April and thanks for interest :D

Hi Andy.

Again just a pleasure angler.. BUT.. have fished the Don a lot in the last 6 months or so.

For those of you who don't know, this is an awesome venue, with many species of fish to be had.

Stick float, waggler , feeder all work brilliantly on the Don. and if you are quiet , patient and prepared to put some effort into your day you will be well rewarded. So come on Yorkshire guys and gals fish yer local water and bag up.

Cheers IAN

Hi, where abouts on the Don do you fish?. I would love to try it, I've heard about some anglers being intimidated in certain areas, especially between Meadohall and Rotherham, North Sheffield appeals to me, can you recommend any secure areas?

Regards V

Re: Welcome to the Forum Fishing Group!

Hi Andy.

Again just a pleasure angler.. BUT.. have fished the Don a lot in the last 6 months or so.

For those of you who don't know, this is an awesome venue, with many species of fish to be had.

Stick float, waggler , feeder all work brilliantly on the Don. and if you are quiet , patient and prepared to put some effort into your day you will be well rewarded. So come on Yorkshire guys and gals fish yer local water and bag up.

Cheers IAN

---------- Post added 02-03-2015 at 17:47 ----------

Hello All.

Have found out about Abbeydale Hamlet, yes its full of water..BUT fish will not be put back into this water until Next Winter....IAN

---------- Post added 02-03-2015 at 17:49 ----------

Viral.

I fish the Don in Sheffield perhaps half mile to a mile from City Centre, When you say N. Sheffield where do you mean exactly?? IAN

Hillsborough up to deepcar is where I tend to fish the Don.