Welcome to the Forum Fishing Group!

Hello, after many requests, we finally have our fishing group here on the forum.

I've been asked to keep an eye on the group, so feel free to PM me any questions or suggestions.

I'm only a pleasure angler, but have netted pike and chub and grayling this year!

But I know we have some skilled match guys/girls on here, and some very good pleasure anglers on the forum too, so everyone feel free to post comments, questions and where all the hotspots are currently locally.

Not forgetting the sea anglers, you are all welcome to use this facility and make our little bit of Sheffield Forum the friendliest bit of cyber space!

So come on, don your wellies, tackle up and dangle yer maggot!

i think its good now it has its own section, i keep having a look for new ideas of where to go around Sheffield, Rotherham & Chesterfield etc

hi iam a carp angler and been fishing now since i was 8 years old started with me dad on trent now 46 and still fishing i do a lot of carp fishing now , done with pole fishing due to a bad back , i all so like to use me feeder fishing on rivers to and canals , i go on quite a few carp froums , its good to see that there is 1 on here now so make yer self know to all

tight lines all

Hello, after many requests, we finally have our fishing group here on the forum.

I've been asked to keep an eye on the group, so feel free to PM me any questions or suggestions.

I'm only a pleasure angler, but have netted pike and chub and grayling this year!

But I know we have some skilled match guys/girls on here, and some very good pleasure anglers on the forum too, so everyone feel free to post comments, questions and where all the hotspots are currently locally.

Not forgetting the sea anglers, you are all welcome to use this facility and make our little bit of Sheffield Forum the friendliest bit of cyber space!

So come on, don your wellies, tackle up and dangle yer maggot!

hi andy, only into the pleasure angling these days @ sick to death of carp,carp @more carp. any idea of any good bream winter venues ?. enjoyed underbank this autumn, had some cracking bream but dont think its any good in winter. Regards

Hi folks

can anyone give me advice on a good pike fishing spot .

I've heard there is alot of pike in riverlin But in which pond ?

Hi, I hear the first dam past the fire station is best for pike, went spinning there a few months ago and got chatting to 2 guys who were dead baiting, they said it was full of little jack pike.

I still blanked however!

hi andy, only into the pleasure angling these days @ sick to death of carp,carp @more carp. any idea of any good bream winter venues ?. enjoyed underbank this autumn, had some cracking bream but dont think its any good in winter. Regards

Anyone help grandadowl? wheres good for the winter slabs?

you could try langold lake thats got some good bream in

It must a very nice group! My dad is fond of fishing. I guess he can find here a lot of intersting information and meet new people. I will suggest it to him.

Congrats on getting your own group off the ground! Hope you enjoy chatting on it :thumbsup:

dearne valley park bck of barnsley ground full of skimmers and good bream had the around 7lb

some decent bream places, wosborough resivoir has some fine bream, ive heard candy corner has some 8lb bream but im not sure if they are an urban myth or they dont get a look in because of all the carp??? ive had a 4lb bream from the pond at dungworth.

hope these help