Do you have webbed feet?

I dont,but my father had a friend at school who had webbed feet - cracking swimmer apparently!!

My bruv has 2 webbed toes on each foot. No one else in my family does though.

i did have but had them seperated at the age of 15 as i had problems wearing shoes as my toes were the same length the knuckels were rubbing i also have what is an extra digit instead of a thumb only me in my family with it.

I have webbed toes on all three of my feet.

roflmao :hihi:

I read somewhere that Elvis had webbed toes,but being from the deep south i suppose that adds up.

Yep i'm another one, two toes on each foot. Also my mum as the same, quess that why I've got them. But none of my brother/sister have.

I have webbed toes on all three of my feet.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

my 2nd and 3rd toes on each foot are webbed my mum had webbed feet and my youngest daughter as well im from scotland as was my mum but daughter from sheffield so think genetic rather than regional

my 2nd and 3rd toes on each foot are webbed my mum had webbed feet and my youngest daughter as well im from scotland as was my mum but daughter from sheffield so think genetic rather than regional

Well that's a relief!

I was beginning to think it was something in the water! :suspect:

Most of my family have webbed feet, all my kids do too, web between 2nd and 3rd toes, both feet. Excellent for swimming.

Im from a family of 12 and we have all got toes which are webbed but mum and dad were normal