Loud music / Rave - early hours 03/10/10

the music you could hear is from nr greeno woods,,,it goes off every 4/6 wks..

I live not far from there and can honestly say I've not heard that before. The police must have had some complaints, would have thought they could go and send them on their way...if they refused to go, use the tazers they like to use. The noise was still going after 7am...total morons.

it's been going on for years, every few weeks during the summer, sometimes cannot be heard, but it depends which way the wind is blowing. Most of the time is doesn't bother me and I usually notice it up to 4 times per year, but last night and the time before it seemed really loud and woke me up at 4am ish. It would be much more considerate of the organisers to hire a large indoor venue for this rather than disturb thousands of people trying to sleep. I know for a fact the police are aware of it, seems like they choose to ignore it tho for whatever reason.

there called free parties, iv heard about them. few friends go to them, i know theres one on woodbourn stadium area. and loads out at surprise view..

never mind the neighours what about the poor wildlife living in the woods. If it disturbed us, miles away imagine what it did to the birds and bunnies and squirrels etc. I wouldn't mind but it's 2010 not 1992. Didn't bleepy techno crap get put on the cringe shelf about 10 years ago. It's tragic on so many levels!

ok ok you can all stop moaning now...(till next summer :) ) it was an end of season party an thanx to all that made it a BIG nite...1 to remember :) (now looking for empty warehouse for winter if u know of any???

Can't see you having much problem with that. There must be loads of disused factories and warehouses now the old recession has been on a good couple of years. Though probably nearer to town. Neepsend is full of to-let signs.

ok ok you can all stop moaning now...(till next summer :) ) it was an end of season party an thanx to all that made it a BIG nite...1 to remember :) (now looking for empty warehouse for winter if u know of any???

But sadly, its not is it? There will be intermittent noise throughout the winter as in past yrs, with foolhardy ravers camping out and making merry ( in a loud manner!) At least most of us will have our windows closed and the noise won't be as penetrating :-(

Where was it, Darnall or Greno woods?

darnall m8. (also if anyone wants to hire a rig for private parties,bithdays, etc just message me :) also 12m by 6m marquee to keep you warm and dry :)

I've no problem with free parties/raves, been to many over the years and I love them.

I've got a real problem with them being held outdoors so close to peoples homes though.

The police will only withstand so many complaints and then they're going to come down heavy on the party scene, and they probably won't just target the ones being held in Darnall.

You really do have to consider other people you maybe effecting when putting these parties on.

I've no problem with free parties/raves, been to many over the years and I love them.

I've got a real problem with them being held outdoors so close to peoples homes though.

The police will only withstand so many complaints and then they're going to come down heavy on the party scene, and they probably won't just target the ones being held in Darnall.

You really do have to consider other people you maybe effecting when putting these parties on.

the police do come and only every now and then ask us to shut em off. they came to the one at darnall and had a walk round 1 of em even said god i wish i wasnt at work 2nite id av come :) an the enviromental health came and just said turn the bass down a little and we dont have a problem.

What's your thinking behind holding them in Darnall though and not in the countryside well away from houses ?

I can only imagine what people who live in Darnall with kids think being able to hear it all night.