Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - part 1

Property Offered

Area:S2

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)House

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA)Council

Any other information:Lovely large 2 double bedroom house, long back garden fenced off, drive on front with gates, close to manor top, close to bus and tram route, close to doctors and schools, round the corner from arbourthorne shops and a short walk to manor top shops, lovely neighbours, wanting to move as we need a bigger house

Property Wanted

Area:most considered

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)house

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council / HA)any

Any other information:must have a secure back garden for the children, drive on front prefered but not essential

Please PM me with any offers, Thanks x

Property Offered

Area:S2

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)House

Landlord: (Council / HA)Council

Any other information:Lovely large 2 double bedroom house, long back garden fenced off, drive on front with gates, close to manor top, close to bus and tram route, close to doctors and schools, round the corner from arbourthorne shops and a short walk to manor top shops, lovely neighbours, wanting to move as we need a bigger house

Property Wanted

Area:most considered

Landlord: (Council / HA)any

Any other information:must have a secure back garden for the children, drive on front prefered but not essential

Please PM me with any offers, Thanks x

what rd do you live on and what number is it , i have a 3 bed new house just of harbourgh avenue. tel 01142544279

Mod note

content removed as the poster has placed their ad further down the thread using the template

Edited by Plain Talker

Property Offered

Area: woodthorpe

Type of Property: House

Landlord: Acis

Any other information: Recently modernised new windows doors bathroom and kitchen , back garden fenced off with lg brick built shed, drive on front can fit 2 cars on. Near to 3 loacl primary schools and close to The city highschool and also Sheffield Park Academy and lots of local shops .

Property Wanted

Area woodthorpe woodhouse s13 areas really

Type of Property:house

Landlord: Any

Any other information:need lg house due to baby on way already have 3 girls in front bedroom oldest is 12 and really needs her own space must also have a drive and back garden fenced off due to the fact we have 2 dogs and Rabbits . still looking and im due to have baby in may .

Edited by fliketyflic1
add more info

I have a 1 bed lower flat on Longley Hall Road. No steps and a wet room. I can't pm as I have not been on forum long enough. Please ring/ text me on 07806278179 if you're interested although I work wierd shifts and may not be able to answer straight away.

Hi thanks for replying, unfortunately because my mom is disabled need her as close to Hatfield House Lane as possible, your road is a little too far for her

hi are you still looking for a exchange ,we have a large 2 bed house nr crystal peaks 07504490740 thanks

Mod note

please use the template provided

Edited by Plain Talker

Property Offered

Area: shiregreen

Type of Property: house

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: sanctuary housin

Any other information: front and back garden, with drive, close 2 school, bus stop, and shops, also close to doctors

Property Wanted

Area: gleadless, arbourthorne, hackenthorpe, westfield, waterthorpe, halfway

Number of Bedrooms: 2/3

Landlord: any

Any other information:

telephone number 07708227013

Edited by jaynmckenzie

Property Offered

Area:crystal peaks

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house large

Landlord: (Council / HA)Property Offered ha

Area:crystal peaks

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) semi

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information: a large 2 in sought area of crystal peaks

Property Wanted 2

Area: s20

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:

Any other information:we have to large gardens with a open plan extension

tel 07884328868

Property Wanted 2

Area:s20

Landlord: (Council / either

Any other information:07884328868

Property Offered

Area: lower wybourn

Landlord: ha

had all decent homes work done, full gch and elec fire in livingroom, new bathroom suite bath/shower, all new cupboards in kitchen, double glazing through out, 3 decent size cupboards including one im currently using as a laundry room, nice little house close to shops doctors ect. on a main bus and tram route to town (5 mins away) meadowhall (15 mins) and chrystal peaks. corner semi with a very large garden and a few external access steps. currently having new fences put in by ha 5 ft at front and 6 ft at rear. neighbours are great never had a problem with any one just need more space as i have 2 children. close to local schools

Property Wanted

Area: any considered south sheffield

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: any

Any other information: needs to be a 3 bedroom, with a large fenced off garden i have got dogs. nice neighbours, and preferably on or close to a bus route

Edited by CHEZZFAYE
adding more info

property offered

area:s2

type of property: (house/flat etc)house

number of bedrooms:2

landlord: (council / ha)council

any other information:lovely large 2 double bedroom house, long back garden fenced off, drive on front with gates, close to manor top, close to bus and tram route, close to doctors and schools, round the corner from arbourthorne shops and a short walk to manor top shops, lovely neighbours, wanting to move as we need a bigger house

property wanted

area:most considered

type of property: (house/flat etc)house

number of bedrooms:3

landlord: (council / ha)any

any other information:must have a secure back garden for the children, drive on front prefered but not essential

please pm me with any offers, thanks x

i have a large 3 bed new house just of harbourgh avenue near manor park tel 01142544279.

i have a large 3 bed new house just of harbourgh avenue near manor park tel 01142544279

is that aimed at me or someone else