Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - part 1

Property Offered

Area: SHIREGREEN

Type of Property: HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: SANCTUARY HOUSING

Any other information: LARGE 2 BED HOUSEWTH 2 DOUBLE ROOMS... LARGE KITCHEN AND A DRIVE... ALL MODERNISED

Property Wanted

Area: SOUTHEY... PARSON CROSS

Type of Property: HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms: 2/3

Landlord: ANY

Any other information:

are you still looking?im parsons cross 2 bed house driveway which i had fenced off, very large garden what needs fencing off lovley house on a crescent

Property Offered 2 bed house

Area:parsons cross

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)house

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA)sheffield homes

Any other information:lovley 2 bed house on a crescent fence off on frnt, been loved and looked after

also this is a furnished propperty however you can give them there things back but obv there is a furnish charge wether you keep them or not due for total redecoration by them in just over 2 yrs

Property Wanted2 bed

Area:wincobank orshiregreen

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)any but has to have garden and allow dogs

Landlord: (Council / HA)sheffield homes

Any other information:

Property Offered 3 bedroom house

Area:handsworth

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)house

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council / HA)council

Any other information:nice little road to live on new decor and balcony on to back room for parking outside house good for asda schools buses will be leaving carpets and curtins for right home

Property Wanted2/3 bedroom

Area:beighton near beighton or demo key

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)any

Number of Bedrooms:2/3

Landlord: (Council / HA)any

Any other information must be bieghton or next to there

Woodhouse Mill 2 bed ?

Property Offered

Area: Woodhouse Mill

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)House (semi)

Landlord: (Council / HA)Places for People

Any other information:Large 2 bed with large garden and drive, close to shops,modern decor, a third child forces move would have stayed otherwise as its in a perfect area

Property Wanted

Area:Woodhouse, Handsworth, Ballifield

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)House

Number of Bedrooms:3 or 4 bedroom

Landlord: (Council / HA)Any

Any other information:Would like a garden (pref drive but not essential)

Advertising for a relative so pm with details and I will pass on contact details

hey i live 5/10 min walk from lane top, longley park at end of my road. Is yours a semi? Pm if your interested, it wont let me cos im new on here. Thanks sam

Hi unfortunately the property needs to be at Sheffield Lane Top. Its for my mom who is now disabled and she needs to live closer to me as i am her sole carer

Property Offered

Area: Lansdowne

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Maisonette

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) Sheffield City Council

Any other information: close to London Road shops, town, hospital and lots of bus routes.

Property Wanted

Area: Gleadless Valley or Basegreen

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House or maisonette

Landlord: (Council / HA) any

Any other information:

Property Offered

Area: Woodhouse S13

Type of Property: First floor flat

Number of Bedrooms: 2 + Box room

Landlord: S.C.C

information: The living area is open plan and is very spacious, with wooden flooring. The landing as just had a brand new carpet fitted that comes with a 10yr guarentee. We will be leaving all flooring and blinds and curtains in the living area. The 2 bedrooms are both spacious, with a smaller box room. All the windows are double glazed. Our neighbours are all nice and we are located very near all the shops in the village and the doctors, dentist and several very good bus routes.

Property Wanted:

Area: Woodhouse

Type of Property: House in any condition

Landlord: S.C.C or H.A

Property offered

Area: halfway

Type of property: upper flat

Number of bedrooms: 1

Landlord: sheffield city council

Other information: only a block of 8 flats, on the end of a road with both bought and council houses and my view looks towards bungalows, has been modernised.. Decorated modernly throughout. i am willing to leave carpets down for the right exchange, they have only been down for 2 months and shoes have not been worn on them. neighbours are all very quiet and friendly. Close 2 schools, bus and tram routes. 5min away from morrisons. Very nice area

Property wanted

Area: all areas considered

Type of property: 2 bed house or 1 or 2 bed lower flat

Landlord: same

Other information: im only wanting to move to be closer to family that live parson cross way, would consider other surrounding areas as long as they not too far away, and also I work at hillsborough so really want to be closer to work, otherwise I would be more than happy to stay where I am

Please pm me with any offers or phone/text 07983718559, thankyou

Edited by kaydee1988

Property Offered

Area:shirecliffe

Type of Property: 2 bed house

Landlord: (Council

Any other information:its a large 2 bed with drive and large back garden both kitchen and bathroom have been modanised. toilet up and down stairs. great neighbours, just i am a first time mum and want to be close to family.

Property Wanted

Area:shiregreen

Type of Property: (House

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:not fussed on where abouts in shiregreen just want to be near family as i am a young mum. andal my family and friends are in shiregreen.

please pm me if u can help thanks donna :)

Property Offered

Area: Woodhouse

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Disabled access ground floor flat

Number of Bedrooms: 1 + box room

Landlord: (Council / HA) Sheffield city council

Any other information: this flat would suit a single person, couple, disabled or elderly tennants. in a block of 6 flats. all neighbours are over 40 and very quiet and friendly.

Property Wanted

Area: woodhouse, surrounding areas considered

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) 2 bed house or flat

Number of Bedrooms: 2 bed

Landlord: (Council / HA) sheffield city council

Any other information:

my husband and i are trying for a baby so we need a 2 bed min, want to stay close to family in woodhouse so anywhere close considered.

Property Offered

Area:S5, Norwood.

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council / HA)HA

Any other information:Offered on behalf of a friend. 3 bedroomed house, with downstairs bathroom. All of the house has been decorated to a high standard in the past year, apart from the bathroom. Kitchen isnt a council/ha fitted one, but theyre own. Built in eyelevel oven with seperate hob (Will be left in providing the other party leaves their cooker/built in). Driveway to the front, done by the tennant, enough space for 2 cars or 3 small ones - it fits a Fiat500, Pug206 and Fiat Brava on it... its pretty big! Mostly private houses, with just a handful of council owned. Fenced off garden, just one downside which is theres 7 big concrete step to get out the backdoor. Good bus routes, close to NGH etc

Property Wanted

Area:S5, Shiregreen

Number of Bedrooms:2, will consider a 3

Landlord: (Council / HA)Either

Any other information:Must have a driveway with a fenced off garden. And be decorated to a decent standard. After spending 3 years doing up this house, they need to downsize so dont want to have to start doing extensive works to it. Please PM me with what you are offering, and ill let them know. They do NOT want Shirecliffe/Southey areas, just Shiregreen. Thank you

what road is it on?

Property Offered

Area: Beighton

Type of Property: House

Landlord: HA

Any other information: Large 2 bed, recently decorated, laminate flooring, lovely neighbours, nice, quiet area, close to all amenities, schools, crystal peaks, bus routes, hairdressers, post office, etc etc

Property Wanted

Area: Beighton/Waterthorpe (may consider other S20 areas)

Type of Property: House

Landlord: Council if poss

Any other information: Wanting to stay in the same area or round about, but need a 3 bed, due to having our 3rd baby.

would you consider a 3 bed new house near manor park