Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - part 1

mods how about deleting ads that are older than a month and if the people are still looking for a property repost that way it stays current and saves people from looking through 12 pages of outdated ads, rather than deleting peoples ads when in all fairness all they are doing is trying to find a house, i agree totally if they are posting every day but not if they are reposting after 4 months its daft

*takes mod hat off*

if folk don't duplicate, (seeing as forum rules say not to duplicate) then (plucking a figure from the air) fifteen ads from fifteen people stays fifteen ads from that fifteen people, rather than sixty or 120 ads from that base of fifteen people. which would make the ads easier to wade through.

would you be at all interested in norfolk park/park grange part??

*Mod hat off, again*

I would say that, as they are asking to be in a certain district, to be near elderly parents, common sense would dictate that a district miles away from the area asked for would not really be appropriate?

Mod Note

If you have any queries, comments or complaints regarding the moderation of the forum, such as "why was my post removed" please open a ticket at the Helpdesk.

Property Offered

Area: Stannington - Deer Park

Type of Property: 9th floor flat

Number of Bedrooms: 1

Landlord: Council

Any other information:Nicely decorated, nice quiet neighbours, close to shops, doctors, chemist, 10 min to Hillsborough on bus if that and 20 min on bus to town.

Property Wanted

Area: Shirecliffe, Parson Cross, Longley, Southey, some Firth Park. (S5 basically)

Type of Property: All considered

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: Council or HA

Any other information:Prefer Shirecliffe and Parson Cross but will consider most S5.

Need to move because my partners little brother has had to move in with us.

*takes mod hat off*

if folk don't duplicate, (seeing as forum rules say not to duplicate) then (plucking a figure from the air) fifteen ads from fifteen people stays fifteen ads from that fifteen people, rather than sixty or 120 ads from that base of fifteen people. which would make the ads easier to wade through.

still doesnt keep it current though does it? unlike my suggestion where all ads would be a maximum of a month old as opposed to 15 ads which could be a year or 2 old

Mod Note

Posts deleted for baiting other users.

bethollie i offerd them a house on same estate and they didnt want it as it needs to be where they asked for so il answer errrrm PROBABLY NO :hihi:

Property Offered

Area: hackenthorpe

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house (brick)

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Any other information: close to shops,bus stop and local school

nice neighbours

decent size garden

new flooring

Property Wanted

Area: hackenthorpe

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) 3 bed house

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Any other information: i need a bigger house due to an expanding family and children needing their own rooms.

now found somewhere -----------

Edited by helen3618

Mod note:-

please use the template from page 1 to advertise your exchange.

Thank you

Edited by Plain Talker

Property Offered

Area: Foxhill

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Bottom Floor Flat

Number of Bedrooms: 2 double

Landlord: (Council / HA) Council

Any other information: In need of decorating, back garden fenced off, modernised kitchen & bathroom, seperate dining room. Both bedrooms are doubles, the end bedroom is a very good size. Outdoor cupboard space that is locked.

Property Wanted

Area: Parson Cross (Ecclesfield area) or Ecclesfield

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms: 2/3

Landlord: (Council / HA) Any

Any other information: Would like to move closer to family for childcare reasons, close to Monteney Primary school if possible

Property Offered

Area:Southey green

Type of Property: Semi

Number of Bedrooms:2

Any other information:sunshine house, newly plastered throughout, decent homes kitchen/bathroom, large back garden[new lawn laid last year],sunshines on garden from morning till dusk, very close to shops,school, and main bus routes,on street parking, very quiet at night..

Property Wanted

Area:prefer walkley/crookes but other areas considered

Type of Property: house

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:must have garden, drive preferred but is not essential, would like a decent size 3 bed but would consider a smaller 3 bed...