Number of Bedrooms:2/3

Landlord: (Council / HA) any

Any other information:

Property Offered; LARGE SEMI

Area: BIRLEY

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) HA

Any other information:I HAVE A LARGE 3 BED NEWBUILD, 2 LARGE BEDROOMS, 1 WITH EN-SUITE, FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER, KITCHEN DINER, DOWNSTAIRS WC, CARPORT, PRIVATE,FENCED AND GATED BACK GARDEN WITH SHED, ON A VERY QUITE CUL-DE-SAC.

Property Wanted

Area:ANY NICE AREA CONSIDERED.....

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) HOUSE.

Number of Bedrooms:3 OR 4

Landlord: (Council / HA)COUNCIL

Any other information:I WOULD IDEALLY PREFER A DRIVE OR SOMEWHERE ONE COULD BE PUT, KITCHEN DINER OR LOUNGE DINER OR SPACE FOR A DINING AREA PREFFERED.

+[/quote

Hi There,

Are you still interested in an exchange? I have a 3 bed at Hackenthorpe- as a drive and dining area at the back of the living room-decent homes completed wi new kitchen and bathroom-large gardens front and back-am looking to move top end Hackenthorpe/Birley to be nearer to my elderley parents on East Glade.Please PM me if interested. Thanks

Property Offered

Area: firthpark

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house

Landlord: (Council / HA) sheffield homes (council)

Any other information: large back garden very child and animal friendly, large kitchen, very good size bedrooms and living room

Property Wanted

Area:shiregreen

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)house

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council / HA) council or sanctuary

Any other information: would like nice size back garden .

Property Offered

Area: parson cross

Landlord: (Council / HA) council

Any other information: 3 bed semi detatched house, driveway, larged fenced off back garden, seperate dining room, fitted kitchen, 2 x toilets, due for modernisation this year, gch,outside sheds, large house, mansel area

Property Wanted

Area:parson cross/ecclesfield

Landlord: (Council / HA) council

Any other information: 3 bed house wanted, yewlane, colley areas preferred but would consider any area on new parson cross, would prefer large kitchen.

please pm me, thanks

hi i have a 3 bedroom done up very nice but it is at southey please contact me by phone on 07789647495

Property Offered

Area: WYBOURN S2

Type of Property: HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: H/A

Any other information: CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS, DOCTORS, BUS AND TRAM ROUTES. QUIET AREA NICE NEIGHBOURS, WITH ALL WORKS COMPLETE INC. NEW BATHROOM WITH SHOWER, NEW KITCHEN, ELECTRICS, NEW CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM WITH COMBI BOILER, NEW FIRE PLACE, ALL NEW WINDOWS AND DOORS, NEW ROOF TILES, BRAND NEW RENDERING TO TOP HALF OF HOUSE, NEW GUTTERING, NEW FENCING AND GATES FRONT AND BACK, ALL NEW FLOORING, NEWLY DECORATED WITH NEW INTERNAL DOORS.

Property Wanted

Area: S13

Type of Property: HOUSE

Landlord: COUNCIL

Any other information: ANY CONDITION

duplicate adverts are not permitted

how do i complain to someone about this, it was not a duplicate, but got removed anyway.??

Property Offered

Area: Netherthorpe S3

Type of Property: FLAT (9th floor)

Landlord: H/A

Any other information: Very close to town centre and tram stops. Parking spaces available. Lovely kitchen and new bathroom. Good views over city. Quiet neighbours.

Property Wanted

Area: Any

Type of Property: House

Landlord: Council or H/A

Any other information: House can be in any condition, but we're looking for a reasonable sized garden.

how do i complain to someone about this, it was not a duplicate, but got removed anyway.??

Mod note

It was a duplicate of your ad from 19/11/10. Duplications are not permitted under forum rules.

mods how about deleting ads that are older than a month and if the people are still looking for a property repost that way it stays current and saves people from looking through 12 pages of outdated ads, rather than deleting peoples ads when in all fairness all they are doing is trying to find a house, i agree totally if they are posting every day but not if they are reposting after 4 months its daft

Property Offered

Area:Hackenthorpe

Type of Property: 3 Bed House

Landlord: Council

Any other information: Large Gardens- Drive-Decent Homes new kitchen & bathroom completed

Property Wanted

Area:Hackenthorpe Top End/Frechville/Intake

Type of Property: House

Landlord: (Council

Any other information:

Looking to downsize to 2 bed- ideally will have drive and fenced in back garden - decent homes must be completed.Looking for top end Hackenthorpe as to be nearer elderly parents.

PM all details if interested please. Thanks

would you be at all interested in norfolk park/park grange part??

mods how about deleting ads that are older than a month and if the people are still looking for a property repost that way it stays current and saves people from looking through 12 pages of outdated ads, rather than deleting peoples ads when in all fairness all they are doing is trying to find a house, i agree totally if they are posting every day but not if they are reposting after 4 months its daft

Now that would be too simple a solution and would remove the enjoyment the mods get from being the first to remove a duplicate post from 3 moths ago.