Bradleys Pond Ford Bottom

:D went down to have a look see this morning and its a little gem, ill be back tomorrow if its good weather:cool:fishing is better than work any day:hihi:

:D went down to have a look see this morning and its a little gem, ill be back tomorrow if its good weather:cool:fishing is better than work any day:hihi:

agreed lol but my only days off are the weekends :hihi:

i fish bradleys nearly every week, there is four day ticket ponds and one that needs to be booked in advance (maximum 4 people on it, big fish in there). the main big pond in middle has some nice fish, carp up to 25lb. the pond of the right of the main pond is full of good tench and bream and some carp. to the left of the main pond (follow path though bushes) there is a small pond which is pole only, and to say its very small, is well stocked. then the last pond, my favourite is on the left of small pond, its pole only and is a brilliant carp pond. its full of carp at 1 to 2lb. every so often you will hit into a 3 to 5lb which is good fishing on pole. there is some big in carp in there to, up to 18lb, biggest ive had is 10lb on there. most baits work well, on there, sweetcorn, red maggot, prawn, pellet and floating bread when suns out. hope this helps

Any one know when the 25 lb fish came out last,is there more than one fish over 20 lb.might give it it as shot in between trying to get one of the 30's out of a a1 pits.had the 18 out of loxley time for a change.....................

the private pond at bradleys, which is only £20 for day, so if theres 4 of ya its just £5 each, same as day ticket ponds, there is carp up to 30lb + in it, the pivate pond is rod only. roundwood ponds, rotherham and stubbs hall lakes, doncaster both have 30lb + carp

hi fished bradleys last year all the locals fish with tinned macaroni cheese the carp love it bit soft on the hook but very good days fishing had with it

ive heard the macaroni cheese secret, i might give it a try

Went to have a look at this set of ponds ie [puddles].No way is there 40+ catfish in the lake they are supposed to be in no way.they would eat there way through the stock in 6 month.

ive spoke to someone whos had two out of it. one at 44lb and one at 32lb, not bad for a 'puddle'

Photos please,its a case of i forgot my phone or camera on the only day i had a couple of cats of that size,i'm not haveing a go im just saying a 40 + cat is well capable of eating a 3/4lb carp no problem.The guy or woman who these ponds belong to must be mad putting two cats of that size in a section of water of that size.I have caught cats in spain and if you was to hook a cat of that size in a section of water that big,you would wipe every angler on the lake out.I went yesterday and was talking to a couple of guys who fish these ponds reg and they said that they had heard rumors of cats in the pond they was fishing but have never witnessed any been caught.It seems that there are a lot of cats about in sheffield someone told me that there was cats in western park.I was told they was put in by the uni,this is absolute rubbish i have looked into this and they have no records of any studies done on cats never mind,medleing in the nra's fish stocking.There are pike in there i have seen this with my own eyes and carp well over 30 lb but these are real slick carp well hard to catch.they will take every mixer you give them and take them all but the one with the hook in is always left.