Shih tuz or small breed dog wanted

hi ive been looking for a shih tzu puppy pref a girl or any other small breed pup consided,does anyone know of any for sale thankyou

nature world at maltby have some small pedigree pups in there all different breeds they come with their 1st injections i believe . depends on how much you want to pay

Isn't it always recommended that you should only ever buy a puppy when its with its mother?

Personally I wouldn't entertain buying a puppy from a pet shop - even though I'm sure these are nice and look nice - you don't know what conditions they have been born and bred in.

Keep looking - healthy puppies with their mums will be out there - good luck - there are many unscrupulous people out there in these types of dogs too.

nature world at maltby have some small pedigree pups in there all different breeds they come with their 1st injections i believe . depends on how much you want to pay

I deffo would never buy from a pet shop, also the shih tzu's in nature world was £745 when i asked, poor little thing looked so sad and was going mad with his/her ear, i told the staff i realy hope they sorted it out.

How can breeders sell them to be in them conditions, they need to be with there mum and at home not in a small cage in a pet shop :rant::rant: makes me mad

i wouldnt personaly and never have bought one from a pet shop i was only mentioning it

I am sure you wouldn't and tbh - many people really don't realise the problem. Just go to Harrods - there are loads of puppies for sale there too.

If people don't know tho - we have to make them aware, otherwise (and I'm not saying this pet shop would buy from a puppy farm in any way), but many puppy farms will sell to pet shops because a good bath and a nice collar can hide an awful lot of pain that they ve already gone through at the farm. Not to say what their poor mums and dads are still going through.

hi ive been looking for a shih tzu puppy pref a girl or any other small breed pup consided,does anyone know of any for sale thankyou

why not try shih tzu rescue

The rescues' dont usually get puppies in though Crazy_chick. They get the ones after they have had problems - or the old ex-breeding bitches.

If the poster wants a puppy - maybe contact the Kennel Club and ask for breeders on the Accredited Breeder Scheme (I won't go there as to if its good or not).

Once you find a good breeder who has puppies - make sure you see mum and even ask to talk to other people who have bought puppies from them previously ?

Its a minefield isn't it - trying to do it right. The trouble is - so many breeders who are breeding for money - have the credibility but fail on the health checks. I think if you can find a few people who have bought from a breeder before, and see a nice clean and healthy well loved mum - that must be worth buying from?