Browning black magic 3 pole

Does anybody know where i can buy a new or secondhand browning black magic 3 pole 11 or 12 metres

If I remember correctly the have put in joints instead of put over.

Does anybody know where i can buy a new or secondhand browning black magic 3 pole 11 or 12 metres

theres a small shop at the end of a row of shops on prince of wales road that may be able to help you or ebay

preloved often have poles and fishing equipment in second hand but one place i have seen some very good deals and have seen browning is the amazon website, they have new and second hand, i would def have a look on there.

and a website i have a look on now and again is http://www.FishingWarehouseShop.co.uk have a neb on there

good luck!

Edited by kate1984
added website details

oh and try fishing republic...

thanks tried all these, pole discontinued tried bennets and most tackle dealers in sheffield cant even get it from browning thought somene in sheffield may have a secondhand one for sale

ask on the fishing forms you will have better look on there

yorkshire fishing

talkangling

theres a small shop at the end of a row of shops on prince of wales road that may be able to help you or ebay

Only go there if your prepared to get goosed,hes mega expensive.

been there as well he hasn't got one

there is a tackle shop in doncaster that bought all the gear of callcotts after he shut down after the floods .

the shop is on other side of the north bridge as yu go over it yu come to a round about at bottom look for the sign saying doncaster prison as you turn the corner of the roundabout you will see a set of shops on your left its just there , if you cant get 1 there then i dout it you will get 1 at all as there old poles

Edited by Liladz