Tactile people..what are your limits?

Surely the question has to be, how attractive is the female who patted your ass?

If she is gorgeous then such such pattings are allowed and indeed welcome.

If ugly, she should be burned as a witch, you should burn your clothes she touched and have one's ass decontaminated.

Patting someone's backside in the workplace is definitely inappropriate behaviour; however, it's up to the pattee (the OP) to decide what, if anything, he intends to do about it. Options range from requesting a supervisor warn her off, down to asking her out on a date. :hihi:

Surely the question has to be, how attractive is the female who patted your ass?

If she is gorgeous then such such pattings are allowed and indeed welcome.

If ugly, she should be burned as a witch, you should burn your clothes she touched and have one's ass decontaminated.

That is just so true to life!

I think that she might just get lucky!:love:

:hihi:

We all know that some people are more tactile than others, but there has to be a borderline between tactilenatism (I just invented that word:)) and indecency.

There is a very tactile lady where I work and she is always being touchy feely with everyone both male and female, but today she approached me from behind and patted my butt saying " Guess who, how are you doing". I did not say anything impulsively but later thought that she should not do that!:roll:

If I had done it to a lady she would have claimed sexual harassment!

If you don't like it, have a quiet word and say so.She probably doesn't realise

your offended. Personally i don't mind my butt being pinched, groped or otherwise ( So i tell the wife ).

Right or left?:hihi:

Might as well go for a matching pair. Ensure your hands are adequately warm beforehand. It could prove embarrassing for the lady in question.

I have heard on the grapevine that she thinks that I have got a " Gorgeous butt" and I think that her actions may be related to this.:(

I am just pleased that she has not heard about my other lovely bits or it could all get a little embarrasing.:suspect:

For a man in his fifties, you seem to have a very juvenile approach to sex.

There are not many who would be considered to have a 'Gorgeous Butt' in late middle age.

Methinks they are taking the ****, or trying to get a rise of you, one way or another.

There are not many who would be considered to have a 'Gorgeous Butt' in late middle age.

Methinks they are taking the ****, or trying to get a rise of you, one way or another.

It sounds like he is getting a rise.

Sometimes I lie about my age.:D

Are you male or female?

male, why ?