04/11/2010 Ladies fashion show and sale !!

Ladies fashion show and sale.

THURSDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2010 at 7.30pm

at wadsley bridge WMC

£3 entry

Designer high street store, top range catalogue Ladies garments.

Next, Top Shop, River Island, Marks and Spencer, Freemans Catalogues, Gus & many more. To be sold at a fraction of the normal price.

Goods sold on the day of show, sizes 8-22, all items are fully guaranteed.

Unbeatable value, cash or cheques ( cheques only accepted with bankers card)

Raising funds for the chaucer friends and parents group project.

For tickets please contact Chaucer school on 2322338

Hi will you be having other stall holder? If so I would be interested in having a stall, I sell costume jewellery, perfect for Xmas gifts and treats, all at very good prices, starting from £2 to £20 - I have done loads of Christmas and summer fates in schools, pubs, other events, please let me know how I could go about booking in if it is possible, and also the cost of having a stall, Many Thanks - Keeley

can you pay on the door, or do u have to have a ticket???

Edited by aldam2
typing error x

I think it should be possible to pay on the door. However, I will find out for definite when the school reopens on Monday and get back to you if that's ok.

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, Yes you will be able to pay on the door. However if possible it would be advisable to get a ticket as the last event was a huge success and it is back by demand, on door admission will end once the management consider the room to be full ( i hope this is helpful)

interest for this event, ,may i know where wadsley bridge WMC is? cause not really have any ideal regarding this place or u have the add. thanks.

Hi Angie1, Wadsley Bridge wmc is on Halifax road at wadsley Bridge s6, opposite the Lidl and just before Lyminster road.

Hi Angie1, Wadsley Bridge wmc is on Halifax road at wadsley Bridge s6, opposite the Lidl and just before Lyminster road.

Could i double check with u, i check through google map, it show wadsley bridge w.m.club & institute Norton sheffield s6 1lb.thanks

Yes, that's the one. If you are coming from the city centre it is straight up halifax rd, past the shops/pub on your right, and you turn into the drive way on your left directly opposite the lidl supermarket.:)