Sheffield Minibus Hire Recommendations

Looking to hire a minibus & driver to take myself and a group of friends to & from Leeds at the end of next month. Can anyone share any good recommendations?

call shane on 2453535/07778691641 or call john on 2455453/07768757020

Hi,

Metrow are good if you don't want to spend much as tehy tend to run older vehicles. Also to make sure you know that you had to pass your test before 1997 to be able to drive anything with over 9 seats, if you did pass before 97 you can drive up to 17 seats.

hi mg travel are great and very reliable we had them last week to take and bring us back from manchester airport give them a ring 07930683027 he is called mark x

who ever you choose, make sure they are fully insured with an operators licence and public liability insurance. I know cheap is good, but you dont want to be the one who hired a cheapo bus for you and your friends and, god forbid, anything happens.

im registered to rmbc fully insured with 5m public liability ins,be carefull who you book with off here some claim to be taxi drivers but arnt they use there own vehicle that doesnt go through the same mot as ours,ive sent you a pm with my number on,gary

g and r travel

Hi all, im needing to arrange a 20+ seater bus or two buses that come together to seat 20 of us for a hen party going from Sheffield to Chesterfield in July would like it to be a cheap as possible but had a few ridiculous quotes already n not very rich lol (maybe if the bus was gold plated id pay £700!) any help would be very much appreciated Thankyous :D

Why not get the train to Chesvegas and then taxis back? Surely that would be cheaper?

Hi does anyone know of a decent minibus company, we are looking to rent a bus out on the Friday 24th August to the Monday 27th August, we have a driver already in place just need a few quotes thanks :)

Edited by CorkerSWFC

I'm looking to hire a 7 seater or minibus for 7 days at the beginning of September.

Everywhere I've found on the internet has been over £400 which for 7 days it's ridiculous.

Anyone have any ideas. Doesn't need to be anything flash, just big enough and safe/road worthy.

Thanks