Dry verge system

Has anyone had this installed?...its the brown plastic covering for a gable end, if so was it expensive and can you diy?

:)

installed mine last year, easy enough if you are diy minded. try sydalls on greenland road,darnall. not cheap but you get what you pay for

installed mine last year, easy enough if you are diy minded. try sydalls on greenland road,darnall. not cheap but you get what you pay for

Thanks freedenson, will try Sydalls, when you say "not cheap" roughly how much would it be to install one gable end on a small 2 bed bungalow...:)

I had mine done professionally last year - looks good. Did mine in grey to match the slate.

The pieces are £3.65 each in the Tool Station catalogue - just had it handy - and £6.21 for the top piece.

Depends how long your eaves are. Mine had 15 along either side (left and right) so took 30 for each gable end. Also did the garage to match.

i enquired about these at siddals the other day he said they worked out at about £2 each

its not just a case of just poping them on you need to put a slate latt on the verge first to fix your dry verge to if the end of your ext slate latts are too short and they slide in to each other if you dont do this the wind could blow them off!

siddalls charge £2 pluss vat and same for ridge cap and eaves vent