Slimming World extra easy?

Third of superfree and up to 2 thirds of a mix of red and green free foods.

Stick to that and it works, and I found it works better than traditional red (my prev fav). Good luck :)

Hi Briony

It sounds too good to be true doesn't it, meat and potatoes on the same plate! hehehe

But it really does work.

Firstly, have you got the books detailing each plan? do you go to a group/do it online/do it yourself?

So, in summary;

For your main meals,

ensure at least a third of your plate is filled with superfree foodsi (fresh fruit and veg), the remaining 2 thirds can be filled with anything from your free foods (from both red and green days). Obviously some meals dor4t go with a pile of veg, for example chicken curry, so instead, you include the veg in your curry ie peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms etc, or have a fresh fruit salad as your pudding.

for the rest of the day use your A and B choices and snack on any free or superfree foods.

Any clearer?

Em x

you are right. good idea

Thanks for your help guys... it all seems far too easy, but it must be working because ive lost 5 pounds since i started! I haven't really had to change my diet much at all with this plan. Just cut out friday night curries, and hungover mcdonalds, its great how it just falls into my lifestyle so easily! :)

For all you Slimming Worlders yearning a curry I did the SW Mushy Pea curry last night and it was lovely.

Recipe is:

Tin of Mushy Peas

Tin of chopped Tomatoes

Garlic

Onion

Curry powder, strength to your liking

I also added 1/4 pint of stock made with chicken bovril

You can also add chicken or Quorn to it and any other vegis you fancy

Free on Green and Extra Easy

I cooked to onion first in a bit of fry light, then just chucked everything else in. It made a nice thick consistency and was yummy! Really hit the spot.

Enjoy!

Hi could anyone give me some advice what Im wanting to know is if a food is free for a 28gm portion is it still free for a larger portion eg fish, meat, boiled potatoes. Thanks

No it wouldnt be free jordan. Anything over that 28g would have to be counted as syns.

Emma x

Right thanks I better stop eating more than I should have then :hihi: 28gms just doesnt seem much when its on your plate.

Hi could anyone give me some advice what Im wanting to know is if a food is free for a 28gm portion is it still free for a larger portion eg fish, meat, boiled potatoes. Thanks

There is no limit on free foods hun you can eat as much as you want you are only limited to 28g on bread milk cheese ect

:hihi::hihi: Thank god I was just beginning to think I will have to pack this diet in because I cant live on such tiny portions of food, Ive been living on satsumas and grapes to fill up mind you the weights dropped off. Thanks for your advice.