Karl Pilkington: An Idiot Abroad - Sky 1

He is simply amazing, one of the funniest men around. Loved when he was writing his three sins down on paper after he was told he has a 90% chance of dying from a heart problem! :hihi:

Stealing 7 Mars Bars a week when he was a paper boy - he should go and pay him back! :hihi:

It reminded me so much of my trip to China several years ago and the thoughts that went through my mind at that time. Wonderful programme!

Must look out for more of these.

same with me. i go to hong kong and china for work sometimes, and im very squeemish about my food. i could identify myself loads with karl when he talks about the cockroaches and lizards as starters...

I wasn't sure about this show but it was brilliant. Such a dead pan face, lol!

Was abroad for the China episode so missed it, but loved the India one. Anyone know if its repeated anywhere?

This is a genius show, couldn't stop chuckling all the way through, we need more like this on TV instead of some of the crud we're subjected to.

The en-suite shed was a classic :)

Is anyone else getting REALLY annoyed with Ricky Gervais and his completely over the top put on laugh at everything that is said? I usually end up fast forwarding when he comes on the phone.

Other than that, a top show!

I don't have sky. Anyone know where I can watch it?

Wait 'til it comes on Sky 3 on Freeview

I was amazed by the fella who held his arm above his head for years and years. That's pure dedication!

I shuddered to see them swimming in the river. I'm not surprised he had a dicky tummy afterwards.

Agreed that the ensuite shed was one of the best lines of the programme!

Does anyone else find it very upsetting that he couldn't find any Mexican Jumping Beans last night :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Wait 'til it comes on Sky 3 on Freeview

Ha ha. In 3 years time.