Is everyone making use of the Beauty Discounts?

Have you all heard of a website called mycitydeal?

You can sign up to receive a daily email that gives you a chance to buy all sorts of beauty, hair and other treatments at a ridiculouly low price.

Loads of Sheffield businesses have signed up for it and I've been saving hundreds of pounds this year.

Some examples.... 3 colour highlights, cut and finish would usually set me back £90... I've been paying approx £18. All at really good salons in Sheffield.

(EG hair, Love Your Hair etc etc)

Also, crystal clear microdermabrasion 3 sessions would cost over £210 and I paid £80.

Manicure and pedicure - £12 !!!

So far I've never been disappointed and it gives me a chance to try out all these different places.

I think the mycitydeal voucher company take 30% of the price you pay...so the business are taking quite a risk...but it's bringing them new business and possible return customers so worth it for them in the long run.

Check it out and share your experiences good and bad here!!

PS. The daily deal can often include restuarants, photo shoots etc so not just Health and Beauty.

Thanks Eclaire that sounds great will check it out.

I've tried three of these deals so far -

* hair - this included hair treatment, foils and finish - I paid extra for a cut. I was not greatly impressed but there have been other similar deals and I may just have been unlucky with my choice

*fabulous facial including a rejuvenation session - I booked a further session as I was so pleased

*manicure/pedicure, leg massage and eyebrow shape/tint and eyelash tint (that was about £22, well worth it).

I currently have two more deals to take - another hair colouring, finish etc but this also includes a cut and a Tui Na foot massage and acupuncture for well being. I'm really looking forward to these. I especially like the deals for massage etc but as I use public transport I have to consider the travel time.