Cat poo on the garden

can anyone tell me if there is anything that i can buy to spray on my garden to stop cats from doing their business on there...

black peppercorns. crush a few and scatter them about where the cats like doing their business. also sprinkle some ground black pepper in the same area, although you have to keep doing it every few days cos it blows away!

worked when i used to get them using my yard as a toilet. it doesnt do them any harm, i think they just dont like it.

not as funny as you maythink mum of 3 ive got a staffy but next doors cat still sneeks in my garden

i'm having this problem too, its soo annoying!

hose them when you see them they stop coming in garden i had to do it for a couple of weeks now they dont visit anymore :D

and it's harmless :)

put citrus around the edge of your garden, orange and lemon peels, (or similar) they hate it.

also vinnegar (though i will kill plants :()

hose them when you see them they stop coming in garden i had to do it for a couple of weeks now they dont visit anymore :D

and it's harmless :)

Yes i've done this too. Water pistols are great as well. Next door's car is now terrified of me, and coming into my garden.

I also used throw their poo back into next door's garden.

Edited by 123456A

Keep cats AND junkies in cages.

The point is that if a cat is trained to use its litter tray, thats where it will do it. MOST cat owners dont bother as its too damn easy for them to let Tiddles out to *****e on someone elses garden.

Why should non cat owners have to put up with this situation.