Fools who cannot park

Is this a problem anyone else suffers from?

Where I live parking spaces are sparse(£60 a month for one space) and everyday there seems to be an influx in the amount of people who cannot park.

Cars smack bang in the middle of parking bays, cars diagonally across two bays, cars scrapping parking walls and coloumbs, cars that take 10 - 20 attempts to reverse into a parking bay,

Who are these people did they not sit driving tests?

Is this a problem anyone else suffers from?

Where I live parking spaces are sparse(£60 a month for one space) and everyday there seems to be an influx in the amount of people who cannot park.

Cars smack bang in the middle of parking bays, cars diagonally across two bays, cars scrapping parking walls and coloumbs, cars that take 10 - 20 attempts to reverse into a parking bay,

Who are these people did they not sit driving tests?

you stalking me? :suspect:

People who sat their tests years ago didn't have to park as part of it as far as I remember.

well i'm sure after yrs of practice they should now be able to park !!

Mostly I can park brilliantly first attempt......and then some days.........(gets coat and leaves quietly):roll:

i cannot park every time and when i do get it right, i think it's more by luck than judgement :|

It,s not rocket science is it !! .You park youre vehicle so as not to obstruct other road users from getting by or parking themselves.I use two basic rules when parking,(1).can any emergency vehicles get by if needed,(2).am i going to cause an obstuction to other drivers or pedestrians.I useually find this works for me untill some ignorant sod decides to park right up to my front or rear bumper,(nuff said,lol).

Paul.

At work, there's a parking bay big enough for two cars right outside. The standard of parking is generally ok but some people :rolleyes: The worst is where there's a smallish car parked at the end of the bay, another car comes in and parks right up to it, leaving a big gap at the back. The first car leaves with difficulty, leaving the second car effectively in the middle, thus preventing anything larger than a bike being able to park there.

And you soon realise that the myth of male parking is just that ... :D

I find that bad parking is usually determined by gender.In general women cannot park too well, although I must say that they are very good at washing up and ironing.:)