Studio/Rehearsal Space - help needed

(this is in the living in sheffo forum as well...sorry!)

Hey.

I know absolutely NOTHING about this, so please give me as much help as possible.

i'm looking for something like this:

close to city centre, large very secure room to be used for permanent band rehearsal (not 24 hours a day :-) ) and space to have a medium sized office with small storage for merch and stuff.

so, maybe a floor of something...i really don't know if these kind of things are available and if so, what they're like and what we'd be paying in rent.

thoughts are: the warehouse areas behind NCPM, round the back of Division Street and round Stokes Tiles (though these will probably end up being poncey flats before too long) and maybe down by Trippets Lane.

any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

Hi

We've just acquired a huge space at the Stagworks and we're looking to share with a number of artists. We're looking to share at £25 per week this includes an office type workstation and use of the rest of the space. However doesn't include space for bands. Depending on your budget I could try and make some arrangements with the team. Obviously you may have special requirements. Hope this is of help.