Recommend a good place to get my ears pierced

is wondering wher i should get my ear's done at could any one suggest to me where is the best place??:confused:

Do they pierce them while you wait?

No, they pierce them when your not there :hihi::hihi:

Sorry, I couldnt resist that one. Seriously though, Id recommend the tattoo place at bottom of Wadsly Lane, Hillsborough.

I would like to find a place where I could get my ears pierced. not sure if places mentioned on various threads still exist? There seems to be a division of opinion as to whether a gun or needle is a better method:)

I've already had my ears pierced once when I was 12, this was with a 'gun' and I seem to remember it was done quite well, painless and healed up ok. Now I'm wanting a second set of earrings - small gold studs, have to be gold as they are best for healing and preventing infection (worked for me anyway)

Do they pierce them while you wait?

Usually you have to register and have a stroll round while they do them,but if they are busy its an overnight wait.

I find that wobbly bit at the bottom is best, you could have it done in the gristley bit at the top but it's more painful.

Get ya sen to Mr. Personality on Woodseats. You will be in and out!!

I wouldnt go to any place that uses a gun...

I've had mine done twice, the first time was around 5 years ago at F Hinds in Crystal Peaks, i had it done free because i volunteered myself to be a guinea pig for a trainee. I think it usually costs around £20 but its worth asking if they need volunteers for their trainees again. I had my second piercing last year at the tattoo place in Crystal Peaks market it cost £10 and i have to say they've healed much better than the ones i had done at Hinds. :)

Garbo, are you being serious and talking about piercing guns? If so, why not? I always thought they were supposed to be good?

Or if you are just having a laugh then I will tell you that when I first got my ears pierced,there was someone at my school who thought that when people were talking about piercing with guns,that would be someone actually aiming at your ears from a distance with this gun and "firing" earrings..she was terrified of having it done bless her:-)