Sunday morning breakfast and live music

My local used to do a good fry up on a sunday morning acompanied by live music - usually Jazz. This plus the Sunday papers made the day perfect. But we've had a couple of kids so we haven't done it for a couple of years. Our kids are away this weekend at the grandparents and we were hoping to have our perfect lazy Sunday morning only to discover they don't do it anymore.

Does anyone know where we can go in or around Sheffield that does sunday mornign breakfast accompanied by live music - it doesn't have to be jazz :help:

Does the Showroom still do Jazz on a Sunday?

Not sure. It doesn't mention it on their website

are we all stumped then?

Hmmn. I can't think of anywhere. Hercule in Crookes usually has Classic FM on when I have breakfast there but I can't think of anywhere with *live* music in the morning.

I hope you have a good morning off with the other half though and find the perfect place for breakfast anyway!

The Milestone on Kelham island doesnt hve live music but does have ambient music on and is absolutely amazing for sunday breakfast, starts the day perfect

double eggs benedict, yes please

Unfortunately, Milestone have increased their prices - £7.50 to £9.50 for a breakfast (25% plus). We went 2 weeks ago. Waited over 45mins. Eggs over done. Black pudding very fatty, sausage not good.

It used to be our favourite place on a Sunday morning.

No longer.

A