Robin Hood Inn Stannington

Has anyone been after it was taken over, whats it like ?

Yeah they do.

I've been a regular patron of the Robin Hood for years, I used to go up there in my Lunch hour when I was a student at Loxley College, better and cheaper service than the Pinegrove, which was expensive and full of chavs.

Its great, can really recommend the hotel rooms if your after something a little special!

They have a website;

http://www.robin-hood-loxley.co.uk/

It seems there are events on there this coming weekend.

Do you sell your ice-cream through them, Our Cow Molly?

We did they were a great customer, lots of our farm customers eat there and would come up and buy a tub from the farm after they had tried it at the robin hood.

Now the Chef makes his own, and does not want Mollys.

I must say we went last night for a meal all the staff were very nice and my burger was lovely.

I must say we went last night for a meal all the staff were very nice and my burger was lovely.

Cannibal alert!!!! :hihi::hihi:

Hi just to let people know, The Robin hood at Loxley is under new management.

which includes;

Carl Grayson, previously of Richard Smiths Restaurants: Artisan, Catch and Thyme etc

And Head Chef Peter Wilkinson previously of: Vasco Lounge Bar & Restaurant in Wickersley, Crystal Bar and Sola Bar Sheffield town centre.

Serving a selection of locally sourced real ales and home made pub food, including home made ice creams, sorbets and desserts.

The proof is in the tasting!

Also 4 beautiful letting bedrooms available

The Robin Hood Inn

Greaves Lane

Little Matlock

Stannington

Sheffield

S6 6BG

Hi just to let people know, The Robin hood at Loxley is under new management.

which includes;

Carl Grayson, previously of Richard Smiths Restaurants: Artisan, Catch and Thyme etc

And Head Chef Peter Wilkinson previously of: Vasco Lounge Bar & Restaurant in Wickersley, Crystal Bar and Sola Bar Sheffield town centre.

Serving a selection of locally sourced real ales and home made pub food, including home made ice creams, sorbets and desserts.

The proof is in the tasting!

Also 4 beautiful letting bedrooms available

The Robin Hood Inn

Greaves Lane

Little Matlock

Stannington

Sheffield

S6 6BG

Went for a meal food was good had ice cream for pudding it was awfull they used to have some from a local farm and we loved it, the chefs may have a wealth of experience but we all prefured the farms version.

Went for a meal food was good had ice cream for pudding it was awfull they used to have some from a local farm and we loved it, the chefs may have a wealth of experience but we all prefured the farms version.

Sorry to hear that :( - I will pass on your comments.

Just thought that i would say been to the new and improved Robin Hood and it was fab! Great food and friendly staff, good luck with the new venture. Will be back soon!

I am sorry to hear of your dislike for our Ice Cream, but was glad to note you did enjoy your meal.

As far as I am aware this is the only complaint we have received so far, Pete is a fantastic Chef and his food speaks for itself.

We tried the ice cream you were referring to before we took over as we support local trade wherever possible and the farmer we buy our meat off asked us to try it out. We were thinking of putting it in our previous restaurant, however on reading the ingredients we were disappointed to see that the ice cream didn't contain 100% natural ingredients and contained other chemical ingredients to preserve the product.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with this product it is just simply that our direction for the Robin Hood is to create a self sustainable, freshly prepared home made and home grown organic menu wherever possible. This is something we feel very strongly about and is the main reason behind our venture.

Once again I am sorry to hear of your disappointment and hope you give us an opportunity to put things right.