Sheffield people from 50s and 60s.

Hi Jack, Was Steve Marsh any relation to Christine and Tony who lived in the last house on Hodgson Street bang across from the Vine. My uncle Bernard used to keep that in the late fifties. Christine was my best mate for years but lost touch when we left school.

Hi, I used to have a friend who lived on Young St , wandered if you remember her her name was Christine Bodsworth she had 2 younger sisters, they lived opposite the house who had a monkey in a shed.havent heard from her for years

hi

she lived next door to peter jubb in the yard opposite the end of bishop st on young st

Hi jonjo Who did? Are you on avbout Kath Fowler or Christine Marsh?

Edited by Janber
additional text added

hi

christine bosworth

kath fowler lived on bishop st ,same yard as me

there was a marsh family lived lower down towards the moor

hi

christine bosworth

Kath fowler lived on bishop st ,same yard as me

That's right jonjo the Marsh family you are on about lived just across the road from the chippy Bill Brown was a half brother to Steve Danny RIP passed away a few years ago if my memory holds out i seem to think it was quite a large family with a few younger girls as well.

Hi Jack, Was Steve Marsh any relation to Christine and Tony who lived in the last house on Hodgson Street bang across from the Vine. My uncle Bernard used to keep that in the late fifties. Christine was my best mate for years but lost touch when we left school.

Hi Janber not sure if the two Marsh family's you mention are related i dont know if you knew Dave Pegg who lived on Hodgson st opposite the Vine i remember him holding siege over the Vine From his bedroom window with a air rifle stopping anyone coming out he was one hell of a character was PEGGY :hihi: .

hi

christine bosworth

kath fowler lived on bishop st ,same yard as me

Hi jonjo2, I have often wondered how Christine is, I used to live next door in Young Street. My name is Peter Jubb. Do you have any contact details. Thanks

---------- Post added 31-05-2014 at 12:22 ----------

Hi, I used to have a friend who lived on Young St , wandered if you remember her her name was Christine Bodsworth she had 2 younger sisters, they lived opposite the house who had a monkey in a shed.havent heard from her for years

Hi, My name is Peter Jubb and I lived in the same yard as Christine. Do you know if she ever changed her name from Bodsworth at some stage?

Peter Jubb