Christmas At the Cathedral

The Summer is finally over, the next season to start thinking about is Christmas... more importantly where to host this year's Christmas Party!

Look no further than Sheffield Cathedral! we have a variety of festive packages to celebrate Christmas in style! New for 2010, Christmas Party Nights with the option of a four course meal, not forgetting Christmas Party Night Buffets and of course the traditional Christmas Lunches! There's something for everyone.

Why not add a drinks package to really get you in the Christmas Spirit!

DJ and Dancing is essential to any Christmas Party!

The Catering is provided by the Head Chef of the Cathedral Archer Project, a charity that supports the vulnerable and homeless in Sheffield. The catering proceeds goes to supporting the Project.

Make this year's Christmas Party one to remember by hosting it at the Cathedral.

For a Christmas Brochure and for further information email

christmas@sheffield-cathedral.org.uk

Tel 0114 263 6950/51

I'm thinking that a lot of people don't know that you have a bar and that it is ok to drink (responsibly, of course) in the Cathedral. I know I didn't know until I looked through the brochure!

Just thought I'd put this link in for you Rachael. You can download the Christmas brochure on this page and make a provisional booking.