Where is the best place to get ears pierced?

Blue Banana and Claires are extremely clean and professional. Usually the problem is people not doing the proper cleaning routine after a piercing and then saying "that place must be dirty" no, its you

I got my ear pierced back in 2003 (not at one of these places, and not with a gun) and it quickly got infected. I'd previously had various piercings and never had any problems, so I don't really think it was my fault. Its not always the person who had the piercing's fault.

I got my ears done at debenhams years ago with a gun and they have always been fine. I got my second holes done at thou art on chapel walk which was done with a needle and whenever i put earrings in them they get really sore with puss. I always looked after them in the 6weeks like you should after having them done but for some reason they have never been compatible with any earrings, gold or otherwise. I much preferred gun piercings to needles, never had a problem with my first holes.

on a serious note..........blue banana do it, they are in orchards square on fargate :)

where is orchards square

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

is it citys centres

crytals peakss

meadowhalls

plz tell !!

Edited by top-owl

I got my ears done at debenhams years ago with a gun and they have always been fine. I got my second holes done at thou art on chapel walk which was done with a needle and whenever i put earrings in them they get really sore with puss. I always looked after them in the 6weeks like you should after having them done but for some reason they have never been compatible with any earrings, gold or otherwise. I much preferred gun piercings to needles, never had a problem with my first holes.

I should sort out either your cat(puss) or your eers or your spelling;anvoid those rings of otherwise which is korosieve

Hi,

Sorry 2 b serious :)

As a multi-pierced person, I'd recommend going to an actual piercers, rather than anywhere they'd do it with a gun.

This is because the gun-method forces the earring through the flesh, while the needle-approach cuts through, meaning less pain and a cleaner cut that is easier to heal.

Plus, they'd probably numb it (which only effects the surface skin, but it's better than nothing)!

It will cost more, though.

Also, you can get a ball-closure ring, which is designed to be safer, as if it's pulled the ball drops out and the earring is pulled out, rather than tearing the ear, which could happen if the butterfly back on a standard earring gets caught (which admittedly, it shouldn't). They're also easier to clean when healing, than a butterfly back.

B