Where is the best place to get ears pierced?

i am wondering where abouts is the best place to get my ear's pierced as i haven't had them pierced before? :)

In the lobe ?

great minds think alike I was just going to put that but you beat me to it:hihi::hihi::hihi:

i am wondering where abouts is the best place to get my ear's pierced as i haven't had them pierced before? :)

Where they do it while you wait. :P

theres one in Barnsley where you can leave your ears and collect them later, but can't guarantee you get your originals back:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Where they do it while you wait. :P

I sent mine away to be done.

on a serious note..........blue banana do it, they are in orchards square on fargate :)

I sent mine away to be done.

Did you pay up front, or agree a tab? :rolleyes:

on a serious note..........blue banana do it, they are in orchards square on fargate :)

if you want a 15 year-old shooting a stud through your ear with a dirty gun then thats the place.

Don't you dare bring any serious notes into this thread. ;)

if you want a 15 year-old shooting a stud through your ear with a dirty gun then thats the place.

I dont think your particularly been fair.

Blue Banana and Claires are extremely clean and professional. Usually the problem is people not doing the proper cleaning routine after a piercing and then saying "that place must be dirty" no, its you