SUFC INVESTMENT Update

Can I just clarify this point.

Are United currently debt free?

If not, who do they owe money too?

Who are the 'External Debts' that were spokne of recently when McCabe said he planned to be external debt free in x many years?

How on track are you with repaying your external debt?

You say you have no bank debt, does that include your external debt (if you still have it)?

And how much interbal debt do united have, and when is this due for repayment?

Am not a board member or a United director, so i can not clarify your claims, United published their only bank debt was covered by the installments due from West Ham, those payments have now finished, so its fair to suggest that loan has been fully paid off and honoured as all buisness/bank agreements usually are.

Any chance of a 'F. Sidebottom vs Ladybirds' thread so they can both argue till the cows come home and leave the rest of us to it??? :hihi::hihi:

lol have tried to take our differences to pm, as any reasoned member would, and in fact we are often advised too :) with regret, Frankie prefers not to meet up, or keep PM debates private.

But as i too am getting bored of the forum and this thread, will depart to enguage in adult conversation in the real world. :)

Go on Frankie the floors all yours ! am off :)

Am not a board member or a United director, so i can not clarify your claims, United published their only bank debt was covered by the installments due from West Ham, those payments have now finished, so its fair to suggest that loan has been fully paid off and honoured as all buisness/bank agreements usually are.

but you also don't know we went cap in hand to the bank or any other people we owed money to. i don't see the point in people bringing up the finance side as we know little about it also i don't have a problem with any owls or vice versa having a laugh at each other, especially on something we have been taunted about for years

Its the opposite to paying your way/bills/contacts and agreed under takings.

Welching-To swindle a person by not paying a debt or wager.

Now post me a link to the co-op bank crying foul!

Edited by speedy69

What hand outs have the Owls had that united haven't also taken from the same pot?

What difference does a winding up order make? It was in relation to us being late paying a debt to HMRC. The debt was paid. HMRC were and are happy. Where is the problem? The only person who actually thinks there is a problem is you.

What debts have we walked away from? We've reached agreements with some creditors. They are happy. Can you post evidence to the contrary?

What debts do we have now?

Nothing in the above, in any way, shape or form, points to a dishonourable club. You've really, really gotta wanna see it haven't ya.

But regardless of that, heres the clincher: we don't have any debt to any banks. Our debt, like yours, is to our chairman. But our debt to our chairman is a lot less than you owe yours, ours still has money left to invest, and we aren't desperately looking for investment.

We were once, and we were roundly mocked for how long it took. We stood by while you lot taunted us with 'no one wouldwant that sinking ship' etc.

Shoes on the other foot now. Mccabes been looking for investment for YEARS. And not a sausage.

July the 1st :hihi:

frankie boy, another save our owls is not to far away...................dont start weeping when it comes!:hihi:

Hey up L.B. it looks like you're up against the dream team now....................................................Aaron and Frankie...............

What's this thread about :confused:..................... ho yes the blades investment ......

has it happened yet ???? or is it just a maybe

"So MASSIVE the Owls are the only club you can see from outer space" :hihi: "Should have gone to Specksavers" :hihi:

Hey up L.B. it looks like you're up against the dream team now....................................................Aaron and Frankie...............

Abbott and Costello of the football community.

Yes, it's very honourable that United sued Worksop Town for £3k.

If you say so!

Yes, it's very honourable that United sued Worksop Town for £3k.

and the wendies tried to collect enough to pay the blades!.................................correct me if im wrong but why would you try to collect 3k to give to your enemies?

and the wendies tried to collect enough to pay the blades!.................................correct me if im wrong but why would you try to collect 3k to give to your enemies?

Please explain :confused: & who are the wendies ??