Are you going to buy fireworks this year ?

Are you going to buy fireworks this year ?

I ask this because a lot of people I know are out of work, they have told me there cutting back, In my option you only get one chance a year, why no make the most of it.

what are you thoughts ?

i agree some people cant but they could always pop along to an organised event :)

i will be buying some :D usually spend about £200 and have all the family round.

love them im like a big kid :D

yep all that cash up in smoke makes lots of sense most i ever pay is about 20 quid max

i agree some people cant but they could always pop along to an organised event :)

i will be buying some :D usually spend about £200 and have all the family round.

love them im like a big kid :D

more then likely ill be getting mine for half price like normal, you've got to love the little company's

more then likely ill be getting mine for half price like normal, you've got to love the little company's

i do too :) i get them from j.t.f just off parkway do some good deals on fireworks

didn't like them as a kid, think it was the jumping jacks that did it, no matter where you ran they followed you even into the house. still not bothered except for new years eve:D

yep all that cash up in smoke makes lots of sense most i ever pay is about 20 quid max

my money i work hard for it i'll choose how i want to spend it :D

each to their own but i gues most wont be spending loads on fire works most people just go to a show just dont buy any and look up at sky same effect but doesnt cost anything:):)

Are there any organised event worth going to this year?

i do too :) i get them from j.t.f just off parkway do some good deals on fireworks

I get better deals then JTF

I think that because of the recession we should ban bonfire night, Christmas and Easter for five years.:(

After Dark is really good its situated behind Sheffield Arena. Worth a trip Notbusy