Getting into Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

Can you just go in and wait to see someone or do you have to wait for an appointment?

I have jaw pain and neck pain and would like a check up as i'm not currently registered with a dentist.

If it is bad enough to call it an emergency, I expect you can just go in.

I once asked my dentist if you could just go or did you need an appointment and she told me you have to be reffered there by your own dentist now, ring and ask hope you feeling better soon

I once asked my dentist if you could just go or did you need an appointment and she told me you have to be reffered there by your own dentist now, ring and ask hope you feeling better soon

How can i get a referral if i am not currently registered with a dentist.

If you're anywhere near the Virgin gym, there's a newish dental centre there that takes on NHS. Broadfield Dental.

Can you just go in and wait to see someone or do you have to wait for an appointment?

I have jaw pain and neck pain and would like a check up as i'm not currently registered with a dentist.

Do you have any other obvious tooth symptoms? Swollen gums, decayed tooth etc? It maybe that it isn't a tooth problem. Go see your doctor...he/she may refer you in the right direction.

If you need urgent dental treatment ring the Urgent Dental Care line on 0844 736 8440. The Urgent Dental Care line is available day and night, 365 days a year, for both adults and children.

Edited by Alien

If its a dentist you need yes you can just ring up Charles Clifford to get an emergency appointment. You don't need to be referred by your dentist :)

How can i get a referral if i am not currently registered with a dentist.

You can sign up to be practiced on by the students.

Application form here.

You can sign up to be practiced on by the students.

Application form here.

Yes you can do that also but have to wait a couple of months at least as there is a waiting list. If its an emergency you will need to phone them for an appointment.