Where can I buy LANCASHIRE TEA?

Does anyone know where you can buy Lancashire Tea in Sheffield? I'm not from Lancashire but it's miles better than Yorkshire Tea IMHO! I used to get it in Sainsbury's on Archer Rd but they don't seem to have it any more. Thanks!

A quick Google provided this.

:)

Oh yeah, I've seen that and I might order online I was just hoping somewhere in Sheffield might sell so I don't have to buy in bulk. The store finder on their website didn't have any results for stores in Sheffield:(

I've bought it from Morrisons and Home Bargains before now. You're right too, much nicer than Yorkshire tea.

as a lancs lad, born n' bred in lancashire, I'm baffled as to what 'lancashire tea' means - do they grow in preston or Oldham or Bury? I've walked there many times and never seen the plantations - I thought tea come from india and china and kenya and places as is far away.

as a lancs lad, born n' bred in lancashire, I'm baffled as to what 'lancashire tea' means - do they grow in preston or Oldham or Bury? I've walked there many times and never seen the plantations - I thought tea come from india and china and kenya and places as is far away.

It's just blended in Lancashire rather like Yokshire tea is blended in Yorkshire.

Only on good thing came out of lancashire

M62 east

they had it in netto the other week, on offer.

We were having a laugh, saying we'd lurk about nearby and when anyone went to get some, we'd shout out "A Lanc! j'accuse!" :hihi:

Only on good thing came out of lancashire

M62 east

And decent folk with the ability to type correctly.

only on good thing came out of lancashire

m62 east

and me!!!!!!

It's just blended in Lancashire rather like Yokshire tea is blended in Yorkshire.

not sure - reckon there's tea farms in lancashire cellars growing skunk tea under lights using hydroponics and flat capped dealers hiding it in their whippets as they deal it to the good folk of chorley. 'no foriegn muck here' they say'only lancashire tea!' - the swines.