Tiny holes in my washing?

bra wire in the lost in the machine behind the drum most definitely

Oh boy, don't get me going. 'Bra wire in the lost'. And the rest. Yeah mods, pull it lol.

It's worth checking whether all of these items are stored in the same wardrobe or set of drawers because if they are then it makes the chances of some form of nasty eating them is much higher.

My t-shirts always have loads of tiny holes all over the front of them, but since I foster kittens I know what causes the damage :)

Bleach in the washing powder acting on a certain fabrics?

I used to get these tiny holes in my clothes, I put it down to the drum of the washing machine, I bought a new washing machine, no more little holes :D

I've noticed the same thing but the holes always appear in the same place so I can't see it being bra wire otherwise it'd be random. Wondered if it was the material catching on my belt buckle as it in roughly the same area.

yeah I get them in exactly the same place too...wondered if it was a belt buckle - really annoying.

Could be carpet beetles - they don't just get in the carpet, they get in the nooks and crannies of drawers etc - we had them in our house a long time ago, total nightmare. They don't appear in their thousands, so no panic but they do nibble holes in t-shirts, knickers, socks etc.

They are a very hard and small black dot (almost) that you'll find all over: in drawers, on window sills ... - we went from mostly carpet to mostly laminate because of them.

Makes me shudder to think of them.

This used to happen to my clothes. I mentioned it to a friend and she said it'd happened to her too, and she'd realised it was the hooks on her bra fastenings that were catching the fabric of the other clothes in the washing machine.

I started making sure my bras were fastened before I put them in the machine and I've never had a problem since.