Cheap parking for students Sheffield city center??

Hiya im starting uni on wednesday at sheffield hallam uni and needing to know wheres best to park. I'm at the stoddart building which is sheffield city center. i got told some carparks do cheaper rates for students as its looking at costing around £10 aday!! any info will help!!!! thanks

where are you driving from?

I'm guessing you're not from Sheffield otherwise you wouldn't even be asking the question.

I'm guessing you're not from Sheffield otherwise you wouldn't even be asking the question.

It says "Woodseats" on the left hand side, which begs the question why is she driving in?

Walk, or get the bus! Much cheaper.

Velocity Village Secure Car Park - £60 a month - About 10 min walk to Hallam City Campus

yeh i'm driving in from woodseats, gotta go into work first so need the car!! plus got all the books to carry!! lol

im only in 1 day aweek for like 8hrs

No point paying for anything monthly then.

Your best bet is probably the NCP car park on Sidney Street - think they have a reduced daily rate.

So your going into work and then going to uni for 8 hours straight after? :confused:

If you park around Shoreham Street its only £2 for 10 hrs. You may even get a free spot if you are lucky.

Alternatively there are a few around Arundel gate which are about £5-£6 per day.

Just Google "Arundel Gate parking".