13 year old kid mugged at Meadowhall

So you'd beat-up a 15 year old too ?

im 7 stone wet through but id have a pretty good go if one of them had hurt mine.

well said paul1206 / billy casper !! totally agree with you both it is spot on!! and boy friday do you just come on here to goad people ?? or do you have a genuine concern for the op son ?

Are you blessed with the ability to read tinkerbell?

My contributions up until the OP had to vent his spleen were constructive, have a look, I even passed on my best wishes to his son.

However I won't sit here blinking aimlessly into the computer screen, nodding like an idiot, whilst condoning the kind of rant the OP allowed himself (I replied to in posts 65 & 66).

He claimed he was being censured for saying his son's attackers were Asian-he wasn't, and it's a common device used by people with an alternative agenda-claim their free speech is being restricted and they're victims of some conspiracy even when they aren't.

Just for the record, their race and what they look like is totally relevant, since it will help the police identify who they are.

Perhaps you could tell me what the aid being sent to flood victims in Pakistan has to do with Asians who are in all probability British, mugging people in Meadowhall? Don't white or black teenagers mug people any more?

I dont let my 13 year old daughter go to meadowhall for the exactly the same reason but get accused of being over protective!!! oooo lets add a cheeky grin to make it sounds like im not being funny :hihi::hihi:

Well after reading the accounts of other posters I won't be jumping for joy when my 13 year old decides on a trip up there either, but I won't be losing sleep over what people might think about it.

Edited by boyfriday

deleted.........

Edited by boyfriday
deleted reply to Lestat's post

........also wot i really cant understand is why are most people more concerned about the asians who robbed my son .....

Could you highlight these posts please?

So you'd beat-up a 15 year old too ?

Yes, male or female, hurt mine and you and everyone who lives at your address are in for a rough ride until you either pay my kid some compo or you hand yourself in to the police.

i am blessed with the ability to read boyfriday (sometimes unfortunately) as when i see your name yet again i think "here we go again" with the patronising remarks. i think the op is entitled to rant it is his post after all and dont you think you have had plenty to say with your 16,965 posts !! :roll:

Are you blessed with the ability to read tinkerbell?

My contributions up until the OP had to vent his spleen were constructive, have a look, I even passed on my best wishes to his son.

However I won't sit here blinking aimlessly into the computer screen, nodding like an idiot, whilst condoning the kind of rant the OP allowed himself (I replied to in posts 65 & 66).

He claimed he was being censured for saying his son's attackers were Asian-he wasn't, and it's a common device used by people with an alternative agenda-claim their free speech is being restricted and they're victims of some conspiracy even when they aren't.

Just for the record, their race and what they look like is totally relevant, since it will help the police identify who they are.

Perhaps you could tell me what the aid being sent to flood victims in Pakistan has to do with Asians who are in all probability British, mugging people in Meadowhall? Don't white or black teenagers mug people any more?

Well after reading the accounts of other posters I won't be jumping for joy when my 13 year old decides on a trip up there either, but I won't be losing sleep over what people might think about it.

I think you'll find its mostly the beige ones doing it nowadays.

Their race is relevant as this group are making a habbit of it at meadowhall and i want ppl 2 know who they r

i would beat up a 15 yr old yes if i saw him mugging a 13 yr old and wen i went 2 stop him he attacked me yes 2 rite i would

i am blessed with the ability to read boyfriday (sometimes unfortunately) as when i see your name yet again i think "here we go again" with the patronising remarks.
You're entitled to feel how you want to when you 'see my name', however you were inaccurate in your criticism, I wasn't goading anyone, hence my response to your accusation.

You've clearly no interest in the facts, if you did you would see that the OP went from describing an assault on his son by a group of Asians, to then claiming how his freedom of speech was being supressed, and turning it into some vitriolic tirade about British people standing up for themselves and aid to Pakistan.

i think the op is entitled to rant it is his post after all and dont you think you have had plenty to say with your 16,965 posts !! :roll:

He's entitled to rant, but if he tells untruths or tries to use the thread for other purposes, then he will be challenged, just as you've chosen to challenge me.

Ps: What does my number of posts have to do with anything??

Their race is relevant as this group are making a habbit of it at meadowhall and i want ppl 2 know who they r

Nobody's said their race isn't relevant, it's very relevant.

I think you'll find its mostly the beige ones doing it nowadays.

Depends what you see fella ;)