13 year old kid mugged at Meadowhall

hi i,m pauls girlfriend just to let you know no update yet still waiting for police to get back to us but as soon as there is a update i will post on here thanks for everyones concern

I have always beleived there are 2 types of people. Sociable and Anti Social regarfless of colour, race, culture or religion.

Maybe the phrase we should use here is anti social asian youths.

Yeah, but do you not agree that there is a very high percentage of young asians who are anti-social. As stated I agree there are clearly good and bad for all races, but the percentage of younger asians who show no respect for anyone or anything seems to be very very high.

Quick update it has been put in the star the other day - funny that init quicker than the police - thanks to the star and no thanks yet to the police but no suprise used to their slow shoddy response........

Good stuff fella! As for the police...words fail me, you should have said he was asian and had been attacked by a group of white youths...they would have broken the land speed record getting out to you! :hihi:

... you should have said he was asian and had been attacked by a group of white youths...they would have broken the land speed record getting out to you! :hihi:

..off again Billy? ;)

boyfriday it is my opinion that you have ruined this thread by debating every little point! I went on here yesterday and came back on today to see if there was any update on if they had caught the muggers or not. But all I see is yet more pointless arguing about this and that. JESUS!!!

But Practicechef, You just seem to be looking at this from one point of view, i see it the other way. Boyfriday is just responding to peoples comments about race, and as they say "it takes two to tango"..i am sorry if you do not agree with his comments, but he talks more sense than most of the posters put together

THE STAR READS LIKE THIS :- Lads mugged for headwear police officers are trying to find three youths who mugged two teenage boys as they walked from meadowhall shopping centre interchange the 13 year old lads were ambushed by thugs who stole one of there caps but neither boy was injured (at least not physical) . A south yorkshire spokeswoman said crimes of this nature are rare at meadowhall. South yorkshire police are working closely with security staff at the centre to prevent this type of crime . Witness to the mugging between 5pm to 5.30pm on sunday should contact the police.'

Glad i found out through the star as yet the police have to telephone me - maybe cos of cameron's cuts they can't afford the phone call yet!!!

JOKING ASIDE

This is all i wanted to bring this aware to other parents i didn't think for a minute there would be a resolve to this.

also if this is a rare occurance then obviously the police haven't bothered their arses to read this thread even though a link was sent as their are quite a few incidents here happening at the centre and the last thing meadowhall want is a bad rep xmas nearly here they need our cash. once again thankyou 2 everybody!!!!!!! peace out....kk.....lol..

THE STAR READS LIKE THIS :- Lads mugged for headwear police officers are trying to find three youths who mugged two teenage boys as they walked from meadowhall shopping centre interchange

I think you need to alert The Star and the police to the other 8 youths who were involved in the mugging who they don't appear to know about.

be aware parents my son & his mate got robbed at m/hall by ten asians and 1 black 18 yr old

Your there again arene't u spoiling my thread the police woman who interviewed my son was told three started on him then when the 18 yr old bloke tried helping one of them ran downstairs into the interchange and all the other asian kids ran up 2 help so there was 10 or 11 of them.....am i on trial here or wot u think ur so clever dont u go and take a tablet or somat.............

boy friday pls dont write anything else on my post cos all u av done is ruined it and got every one's backs up stay away mate pls ur comments not welcome..........all u do is biccer with every 1 and get every 1 arguing i think u ought 2 find a better way at putting ur comments accross without ppl wanting 2 argue with u ....... and anyway ant u got a life with ur 17,128 posts u must never leave the computer try getting a job..........

Thanks for the advice Paul, this is a public thread and people can comment on what is said, I was simply seeking clarification of the number of people involved in the assault and wasn't accusing you of anything, so jumping to conclusions and all the lary invective is unnecessary.

The thread has been interspersed with irrelevancies about Asians, Britishness and aid being sent to Pakistan, stick to the facts of what happened to your son and your comments wont attract any criticism from me, as you will see from my early posts to the thread.

Not sure what my number of posts has to do with anything at all or why I need to justify my presence here to you.

Thanks for the advice Paul, this is a public thread and people can comment on what is said, I was simply seeking clarification of the number of people involved in the assault and wasn't accusing you of anything, so jumping to conclusions and all the lary invective is unnecessary.

The thread has been interspersed with irrelevancies about Asians, Britishness and aid being sent to Pakistan, stick to the facts of what happened to your son and your comments wont attract any criticism from me, as you will see from my early posts to the thread.

Not sure what my number of posts has to do with anything at all or why I need to justify my presence here to you.

BF, You are an intelligent poster and i have to say your grammer is excellent...But, even though this is obviously a public thread, you may consider to go by the OP's wishes and refrain from posting on it. Obviously you are pushing the wrong buttons with him and i'm sure there are other threads that your knowledge and intelligence can benefit from without unknowingly winding up someone who is already going through enough without having to keep explaining the incident over and over again. The damage is done, it's in police hands, and i'm sure they have all the facts needed for a full investigation.