Freshers - Not So Fresh

I thought it was fresher WEEK? Just been out to a few bars hoping for a few midweek beers and most places are dead. Can't students hack more than 1 night any more?

I thought it was fresher WEEK? Just been out to a few bars hoping for a few midweek beers and most places are dead. Can't students hack more than 1 night any more?

Maybe you don't go in the bars that young folk like to frequent?:hihi:

Sheffield would die without the students- so they are a little noisey and messy but everyone is at that age- especially as its there first taste of 'freedom' from there parents.

The people who complain about it are usually the people who have forgotten what its like to be that young and to have fun.

Totally agree.

I really envy them .

Maybe you don't go in the bars that young folk like to frequent?:hihi:

Quite possibly, although I wasn't about to lower the tone and go to Players Bar!

Probably all in the queue for Embrace or Sheff Uni.

I agree, this city would die if it wasnt for the Uni's and students. I almost ran a clan of them over this morning on eccy road.

I know that I will sound really old! I am all for having a laugh, but I am sick of piles of vomit looking at me when i walk down the street and half eaten Kebabs.

Think yourself lucky you dont have to work with the little "darlings"

Its vile, all that litter everywhere I dont think half of them know what a bin is......come on lads and lasses use the bins, help keep Sheffield a cleaner place!

I've actually seen way less mess around town this year than I was expecting. It hardly seems like they're back yet.

i love over-exaggerators!!!! you must be the millionth to say this this week!!!

what roads are this that are lined with bile and donnor meat, cuz i live in a large student area and have seen ..... erm none. the only vomit i have seen is a man puking at the bottom of the moor, after coming out the Moorfoot Tavern.

whats with student bashing? go to town on friday night and it's full of chav tossers playing gangsta on two WKDs vomming and dropping their crap everywhere, so whats the difference?

you want to try walking down broomhill or up west street early in a morning its vile.