To the sad pathetic..

Very sorry to hear this, Deano.

Granma.

So sorry to hear your sad news, I do hope the culprits are found but please do not decend to their disgusting level. Must admit that I have exactly the same feelings as yourself in wanting to inflict the same on the scum.

Re animals drinking anti-freeze, I seem to remember reading a story about foxes eating through pipes and to get at the anti-freeze or was it that they were eating through brake pipes to drink the brake fluid?

How mean!!!! What sad and nasty people there are out there!!!....Do people not have anything better to do in their lives?!?...Go out, get a bloody job and stop bein cruel to other people and animals!!!.....My heart goes out to u, I have two cats and I would wish that on anyone. xxx

That's dreadful .. but how do you know who it is? I moan like hell about the blummin cats across the road who use the area in front of our bay window as a toilet, but I wouldn't harm them.

**** that lives near me. Thank you for giving my cat anti freeze. When i find out i will personally buy you another 2 bottles and make you drink the stuff. Just so you know i had to have the cat put to sleep because of your actions.

So sorry to hear about your cat mate .

When you find the scum who did this , i will happily pay for a large bottle of anti freeze myself so the filth can be pinned down and force fed it .

What a terrible thing. So sorry to hear this - its heartbreaking to lose a pet, the more so in these circumstances.

Not good, but getting angry will just make yourself ill and getting even will make yourself ill and just cause further trouble for both parties.

**** that lives near me. Thank you for giving my cat anti freeze. When i find out i will personally buy you another 2 bottles and make you drink the stuff. Just so you know i had to have the cat put to sleep because of your actions.

id be feeding him my fist pal. hope you get him.

It tastes sweet and many cats will happily lap up milk with antifreeze in, and dogs will often lap from a puddle of antifreeze which has leaked from a vehicle, which is one reason why it's so lethal.

Couldn't that be whats happened here ?

i can empathise with the o/p on this one, there really are some sick mo' fo's out there, a couple of years back we suffered a burglary, and to add insult to injury the thieves poured a full bottle of bleach into our fish tank with the obvious consequence's to our fish.

How can anyone do that :o that has made me feel sick and V/sad "why would they do that" :(