Heavy rain ps3 would you reccomend it?

I loved it... Only thing was I finished it on the same day it was released! I know you can play it again with a different story, but i'd done everything 'right' the first time around so didn't see the point.

would you recommend it

Abso-bloody-lutely

One of the best games I've ever played by a considerable way. Beaten on PS3 only by Uncharted 2.

boooooooooooooring i put about 6-8 hours in and was bored to tears stupid control system ok graphics at best and a story that thinks its better than it is

boooooooooooooring i put about 6-8 hours in and was bored to tears stupid control system ok graphics at best and a story that thinks its better than it is

Yeah but you play Halo

:hihi:

does that make my opinion any less valid i play loads of games from halo to iphone puzzlers heavy rain is not a good game it has the tank control movements of ps1 1996 resident evil all the puzzles are just quick time events like dragons lair 1983 the story is half baked with more plot holes than swiss cheese and the graphics are sub par if you want a decent game good graphics great story then i recomend red dead redemption

does that make my opinion any less valid

Not at all, but i play loads of games too and I reckon Heavy Rain is one of the best. I always thought halo had "ok graphics at best and a story that thinks its better than it is"

True Heavy Rain has a few plot holes but in todays market it has a very mature, thought provoking storyline. There are too many mindless games out today that don't require you to think about anything.

That is all.

I don't recall me ever bringing halos story or graphics up in any of my posts

Fantastic Game a must buy for the ps3 rating 10/10 loved it same goes for uncharted 2 10/10 if you have got a ps3 I recommend these 2 games

I don't recall me ever bringing halos story or graphics up in any of my posts

You didn't, I'm just saying that I like Heavy Rain, but not Halo. You like Halo (according to your gamer tag thing on your website) but not Heavy Rain, and in my opinion Heavy Rain is much more sophisticated than Halo. Anyway forget it, it doesn't matter.

It's a marmite sort of game, you will either love it or hate it. I liked it a lot but I'd say it's a solid rent not a buy as it has very little replay value once you know the plot.

Its an epic game, and it is getting a free update to make it work with Playstation Move!