Maltby Grammar School

My cousin, Russell Hird, was an English teacher there in the 50's and 60's. He died in 2013, aged quite a bit.

PCPLOD178

Russell Hird and his friend Ken Draycott was at MGS at the same time as me 1944/ 1949.

Mr. Rush was the head teacher At that time.

I downloaded the School photo for 1946 which was on the MGS site for some time but it disappeared a few years ago apparently the chap that ran it passed away.

Derek Jones ( Jonah) as was.

Hi, Just wondering if any update on the topic of Maltby GS. My mother was there in mid 1930s and I was there 1957-64. Gerald Rush was head when  my mum was there and most of the time that I was there.  Have recently been sorting through her papers  and found a couple of early maltebians from 1930s, and was wondering if there is a repository of such items.  Bus87 suggested (2010) that there was a website with Alan Woods but it lapsed on his death.  Anyone know if an archive still exists?