Maltby Grammar School

Hi, I'm trying to find some information about Maltby Grammar School. Apparently there is a website with some school pictures from 1945-46 era but I cannot find this anywhere. Anyone know where this site is?

Thanks.

Yes saw some great photos of surrounding streets and group shot,Friend reunited site maltby st school,hope this helps

But is this Maltby Street Council or Maltby Grammar I wonder:?: The OP says Maltby Grammar.

I was in MGS from 1945 -48 with many fond memories.

Do you have a school photo. I'll have to dig out my copy.

Hello, I was at MGS 1958/63. I have the complete school photo from 1962 . There was an MGS site with school photos from various years as well as a list of pupils. The last time I tried to access the site I could,nt find., I think maybe it has been taken down. Sorry for the bad news

Hi, I'm trying to find some information about Maltby Grammar School. Apparently there is a website with some school pictures from 1945-46 era but I cannot find this anywhere. Anyone know where this site is?

Thanks.

Hi, just joined this site because I know a little bit about this,

The site was run by a guy called Alan Woods who hailed from Rossington originally and was at MGS before me. (I attended 1955 to 1962).

Alan collected stacks of photos and magazines and published them on his website. I sent him my Maltebians for scanning some years ago. He lived in Basingstoke then and I think he had spent some considerable time down there.

Sadly, from emails with a friend, also ex MGS, he thinks that Alan died earlier this month. I don't know how true this is but it explains why the site has gone.

This leads onto what happens with individuals and web hosting. Can anyone else pick up the stored information? Does it just die with the originator? If so it's a pity. I think that this is going to impact on our history collections.

Hope that helps............. Regards

I think my Great Grandfather was at Maltby Grammer,i know he was living there around that time,although he did move to Brinsworth.His name is John Neatby,and had a daughter called Margarie.Anybody know of him??

Craig.

I think my Great Grandfather was at Maltby Grammer,i know he was living there around that time,although he did move to Brinsworth.His name is John Neatby,and had a daughter called Margarie.Anybody know of him??

Craig.

The Maltby Grammar School site ran by Allan Wood would have had all the information you are looking for I do hope that someone might pick up the baton and maybe reinstate the site

I remember some one clled Fiona Neatby, think she lived at Ravenfield

hi trying to find Audrey oldfield family know she married a pearson did they go to india in 1946 and stay