Can us catholics have the cathedral back??

Ahhhh.....reading between the lines I think you only want it back so you can sell it off at a high price to Muslims who will turn it into their next Mosque :hihi:

I believe this is a common practice of the Catholic Church who apparently are selling off Christian churches to the HIGHEST BIDDER without any consideration about who they are actually selling their old buildings off to.

Mmmmm....now what does the Bible say about Mammon and idolatry :roll:

you have read between the lines wrong then,

talking of selling off things, the c of henry VIII is selling its soul and changing what it preaches to suit modern day trends

Edited by tony_montana

nothing whatsoever is wrong with it, but since we bought the other one aswell and it was stolen during the reformation i think it would be a nice gesture by the lutherans

Do we really want it back, with the unpopularity of the faith ?:roll: Do we really need it ?

it is universal if you believe the word of st peter rather than martin luther

I don't believe either of them. I was just going by your words... Where you say it's universal and then go on to list some of the differences. It just confused me to be honest :)

you have read between the lines wrong then,

talking of selling off things, the c of henryIII is selling its soul and changing what it preaches to suit modern day trends

4/500 years ago is modern times? eh? what?

i mean the modern day church of henry VIII,

you know the one that rowan williams and elizabeth II is in charge of, come on plaintalker keep up

Edited by tony_montana

go on Plain Talker - let him have both barrels!!!

i mean the modern day church of henry III,

you know the one that rowan williams and elizabeth II is in charge of, come on plaintalker keep up

What's Henry III got to do with it?

HAHA classic:hihi::hihi:

No, serious question, how about a serious answer?

seeing as how you stole it during the reformation, as it isnt really yours is it?

This is very important and salient point and should be addressed immediately! I've often thought of it as 'the elephant in the room'!

While we're at it, we should definitely give the British Isles back to the Celts!

No, serious question, how about a serious answer?

go and read up on it flower:loopy:

go and read up on it flower:loopy:

I don't need to, but I think you're digging yourself a very deep hole. So, come on, enlighten us and answer the question, or we'll have to assume you haven't a clue.