Tyres being damaged arbourthorne ?

There has been a number of cars damaged again and it seems to be every Friday night.:mad:

Some cars were damaged at the bottom of Dagnam Road last Friday with one or two cars sprayed in black paint, a number of cars had there wing mirrors snapped off on City Road just before Spring Lane as well :(

lets face it police struggle to catch a cold never mind a criminal

now if one of the cars with tyres slashed had no tax that would be a whole new ball game

..did you miss the bit where they said someone had been arrested and is being interviewed?

no apology necessary, i will try to save the next newsletter for you.

do you deliver them with your sis?

if thats you D, its me down the road with the double trouble :)

LOL, no i aint no D, thats for sure, I am T, from middle Dagnam lol

I mistakenly lived in the newer flats at norfolk park so close to there for 2 years and on no fewer than 5 occasions had locks on car doors broken or a window smashed and had at least 4 or 5 massive nails in the tyres..... a few too many to be a coincidence. would have taken this personally but know no-one in the area and was 4 or 5 cars in the car park that regularly got the same treatment. nightmare for cars! Definately would never go back around there....

If anyone has had their tyres slashed or cars vandalised in the last few weeks would you be able to email me, its jill_warren@hotmail.co.uk

I am writing a report on car vandalism in the area, and any personal experiences would be really valued.

Thanks

Jill

there arent many "crimes" nowadays just the big ones no tax,test or insurance oh and dropping litter