Parcel Lost - help

This is an issue between the store you bought it from and their courier, get back on to the store and tell them you want to know where the item they've charged you for is and keep on chasing it up if you hear nothing.

The store I bought my monitor from is an online retailer. What I can do is to send them e-mail only, sign.....

If it shows delivery by the company on the online form, go ask your neighbour once more if they got it, tell him whats happened and then tell them that you will be contacting the police to report a theft, as its obviously been stolen, also inform the online company and the parcel company as well and wait to see what happens next

If it shows delivery by the company on the online form, go ask your neighbour once more if they got it, tell him whats happened and then tell them that you will be contacting the police to report a theft, as its obviously been stolen, also inform the online company and the parcel company as well and wait to see what happens next

Yes, the goods was delivered and signed. But is it really a good way to ask for my neighbour again since I do not have anything to prove it at the moment?

Yes, the goods was delivered and signed. But is it really a good way to ask for my neighbour again since I do not have anything to prove it at the moment?

Easy, just ask him if he deffo did see the driver and at what time exactly, as you need the info to report it to the police, ie, you are assuming he is a witness and not under suspicion, and also ask him what times he is in as the police will more than lightly want to speak to him and get a statement, if he has nothing to hide then he won't be bothered, but you are asking for his help at this stage :hihi:

Easy, just ask him if he deffo did see the driver and at what time exactly, as you need the info to report it to the police, ie, you are assuming he is a witness and not under suspicion, and also ask him what times he is in as the police will more than lightly want to speak to him and get a statement, if he has nothing to hide then he won't be bothered, but you are asking for his help at this stage :hihi:

Good idea! Thanks for your suggestion! I will be sure to ask him on Monday, after getting feedback from the online store.....

My bad luck to have such a GOOD neighbour!

i would ask him today, as far as the store are concerned, it was deliered, the delivery company has a POD (proof of delivery) so they not going to do anything, strike whilst the iron hot so to speak!!

i would ask him today, as far as the store are concerned, it was deliered, the delivery company has a POD (proof of delivery) so they not going to do anything, strike whilst the iron hot so to speak!!

Yes.... good :) curious to death about how he will respond me.... hahhaa

Haha ask the police if he's got an LCD Monitor in his house matching the one you bought :D

The store I bought my monitor from is an online retailer. What I can do is to send them e-mail only, sign.....

You bought from a retailer that has no physical address on their contact details?

Give us a link to the retailer and we may be able to find you an address/phone.

No.

The store is required to deliver to the customer and they have not done so.

O.... that's oyyy.co.uk

By the way, the staff said it's being investigated by Parcel Force and will revert to me once she gets an update.

I knocked my neighbour's door just now, he sounded very co-operative and said the courier took the monitor back to the lorry. He further expressed it's not a problem to cooperate with police later on...... and He claimed he's not XXX, sign....

O.... that's oyyy.co.uk

They do have physical address etc. on their website:

http://www.oyyy.co.uk/contact.php

.. regretably the phone numbers are 0871 at 10/min.

.. but saynot0870 offers this:

01422 324272

Edited by cgksheff