Parcel Lost - help

It is ParcelForce!!!

The online shop told me 1130 was the time showing on the tracking system that the goods was delivered.

There are one or two things you can do then

The tracking system says delivered at 11.30.

The tracking system would say 23.30 if it was nearly midnight

Parcelforce(or any couriers don't deliver this late )

Get the parcel id number from the supplier and trace it on the parcelforce website

trace the number check the time and the signature

If someone other than yourself has provided proof of delivery you can find out who signed for it

Last thing to do is phone parcelforce and get them to investigate as you did not sign for it and have not recieved the item

I have notified the online shop and wait for its reply tomorrow morning..... Thanks for your advices.... You all have been sooo great :P

To be honest, I would keep going down the supplier route. They are the ones you have a contract with to supply a monitor - if their courier has failed to deliver, then they need to take that up with their courier.

edit: I've known HDL deliver at 10:30pm but not Parcelforce

I'm an Asst Transport Manager, and we deliver on behalf of several other companies (Amazon, Play.com etc)

Our policy, is that unless we must have written details of alternate delivery instructions (leave with neighbour, deliver to customers place of work) prior to delivery. If there isn't, dont leave it.

So I have the perfect right to ask for an immediate delivery of the goods?

Hi all,

I just moved into a new apartment in Sheffield few days ago. I ordered a LCD Monitor and paid for express delivery which was estimated to take 2 working days to deliver.

The monitor was expected to delivery yesterday but nothing happened. I emailed to the online shop asking about this. The reply from it was the goods was received and signed by XXX. Since I am the only person living in the chosen address. There shouldn't be any other to receive on behalf of me.

So I tried to ask around my neighbor if they received it on behalf of me. The one next door said that the courier arrived almost mid night yesterday. He said he would like to keep the monitor on behalf of me but the courier did not let him do so and took it back.

Is it soooo strange? I am wondering what I should do. Since I don't have any proof on hand I just couldn't argue with my neighbor (Although it is highly susceptible that he had stolen my monitor and pretended knowing nth). I just cannot come up with any reasonable answer to the following questions

1. if the courier really took it back the Monitor, he should have left a note to me saying that he would deliver it again?

2. the tracking system did so that XXX signed for it and he actually asked me if it is a Monitor/TV (He know what the parcel is!!)

Please kindly advise what I should do...... Thanks....

Havent you got atracking number of some sort?

Havent you got atracking number of some sort?

Not really.... Coz I chose the express delivery when ordering my monitor and thought that it would come soon..... So didn't care much about that

Not really.... Coz I chose the express delivery when ordering my monitor and thought that it would come soon..... So didn't care much about that

Did you order online? If so, did you receive a confirmation email?

Did you order online? If so, did you receive a confirmation email?

Yes, I got the dispatch note.

Was there not a tracking number included in the email?

Nope..... the online shop said ParcelForce is currently investigating the matter....

This is an issue between the store you bought it from and their courier, get back on to the store and tell them you want to know where the item they've charged you for is and keep on chasing it up if you hear nothing.