IE9 help needed please

hi,

just downloaded ie9.Went on to my online banking(natwest) and recieve message "your internet browser does not support this service please click here for other browsers for more info"

I click on this message and it just sends me back to the your internet browser message.

Regards

Confused.com

I've moved your thread to the Computer & Tech Chat section as it's not related to Sheffield. Please try to start threads in the correct area of the forum.

Thank you.

I've moved your thread to the Computer & Tech Chat section as it's not related to Sheffield. Please try to start threads in the correct area of the forum.

Thank you.

Well you are from London aren't you? Get thee sen on Londons forums lol.

Cheers

I downloaded IE 9 earlier today and it just didn't work. It has taken me an hour and a half to uninstall it and return to IE 8.

It's beta software, there are going to be bugs.

Unless your testing it to provide Microsoft with feedback, go back to IE8.

As it's beta some sites will not support it. It only came out yesterday and isn't even finished, so don't expect banks to support it just yet. Security must be ironed out

Having tested it with a bunch of other developers at work, we can see a few rendering problems that need to be ironed out and also some general quality problems. These will likely be fixed before the release.