Looking for a comic book artist!

Hi!

I'm working on a graphic novel and was looking for an artist to collaborate with. I might be able to offer something in the way of payment, and obviously if it gets published there will be some returns. It might also be good for a portfolio, or for a student project?

I'm looking for a traditional comic book style for the book, so if there's anyone out there who's interested, send me a message or reply to this thread and I'll let you know the details!

Cheers! :)

Post Removed.

Edited by Gnnnik

Hi!

I'm working on a graphic novel and was looking for an artist to collaborate with. I might be able to offer something in the way of payment, and obviously if it gets published there will be some returns. It might also be good for a portfolio, or for a student project?

I'm looking for a traditional comic book style for the book, so if there's anyone out there who's interested, send me a message or reply to this thread and I'll let you know the details!

Cheers! :)

i have done some work with comic style art work at demontford collage nottingham and published some comic style art for dr's surgerys so if i can help please let me know

Hey there

If you're seriously looking for an artist then you should be trying Conceptart, which has the largest collection of amazingly talented artists (for hire) on the web.

Check it out. http://www.conceptart.org/

Hey Little_Extra

I'm a first year student at Uni of Sheffield. I know this is kind of late as you posted this thread 6 months ago, but the reason I found your thread was because I was trying to find a job in drawing comics. But I have some experience in drawing, and I'm actually writing my own comic book at the moment in my free time. If you give me your email I can send you what I have

Thanks, Chris