Hotpants cityhall

Has anybody been to Hotpants at the cityhall, I wondered if its still a good night out. Hopefully going onthe 25th sept 2010

Hmmm.... wait a moment in another post (five minutes later!) you are recommending Hotpants...

And I quote:

"Hotpants at the cityhall ballroom, last sat in every month. 70s disco its fab xx"

I smell something fishy here...

Yes because I used to go frequent a few years ago. I put this post on because I wondered if it was still a good night out.

GET A LIFE MATE, SMELL SUMTHING FISHY. IM NOT ASKING HOW TO MAKE BOMBS

Yes because I used to go frequent a few years ago. I put this post on because I wondered if it was still a good night out.

GET A LIFE MATE, SMELL SUMTHING FISHY. IM NOT ASKING HOW TO MAKE BOMBS

If thats the case then Ok, but nowhere before do you say that. In fact in your other thread you suggest that 'its fab' - nowhere does it say - it was fab. Therefore it looked fishy... and did I suggest you were trying to make bombs? I was merely pointing out that your two posts didnt match up. Oh and please dont shout, I'm not deaf...

Has it moved to the Leadmill????

It did move to the Leadmill for a time in the early '90's, It is (or was) actually a Leadmill production.

It was also held at the old Nelson Mandella building at the Poly for a time as well.

Hotpants was a TOP night but after the City Hall was done up a few years ago, it never seemed to quite recapture it's previous magic!

The City Hall at its peak for me in the early 1990s were Hotpants, Step On and Brighton Beach, but as usual and sadly so, greed and messing with the format ruined them all!

Hot Pants at the City Hall ballroom was legendary in the 90s. we'd all get dressed up in 70s gear, and it was such a good atmosphere.

went a few years ago, and i think as they'd moved the bar into the foyer, it seemed to have lost something.

Remember the old format? bar on one side, dancing in the middle, and a greasy spoon café serving cheesy chips out in the foyer?!! classic.

Edited by Ian Well
spelling

The City Hall at its peak for me in the early 1990s were Hotpants, Step On and Brighton Beach, but as usual and sadly so, greed and messing with the format ruined them all!

Yep great day's. I remember going to Jive Turkey as well in the late '80's which was another top night!