Girls pamper parties age 11

Hi there just posted a reply on the forum and prob too late now but for anyone else interested. if you want to give me a bell with your budget i can put a schedule together for you for a fab pamper party.

07540 337066

itsmypamperparty.co.uk

type in - qype.co.uk - search for Pamper Party sheffield and you.ll see all my lastest reviews.

Lynette

Itsmypamperparty.co.uk

pamper/make up partys for 11year olds. do you want them to grow up like chavs and have a baby by the time they are 15 or end up working on the streets. maybe make them look nice for a peado. girls shouldnt really wear make up untill they are at least 16 and shouldnt wear it at school. call me whatever you want but look how most of them are now.

Too right...the number of heavily-made-up chavvy towny slags at King Teds whilst I was there 10-15 years ago was stupid - some of them WERE nice eye-candy though at the time...

pamper/make up partys for 11year olds. do you want them to grow up like chavs and have a baby by the time they are 15 or end up working on the streets. maybe make them look nice for a peado. girls shouldnt really wear make up untill they are at least 16 and shouldnt wear it at school. call me whatever you want but look how most of them are now.

I agree with you 100% Girls shouldnt be wearing make up at 11 far too young. They should be girls not mini women! Grow up far too early nowadays not children for long as it is. Obviously media and fashion to blame because they see other girls dressed older and wearing make up and think they shud as well. Do you want them to look like chavvy Jordan and have no taste wotsoever for all the money she has!

I agree with you 100% Girls shouldnt be wearing make up at 11 far too young. They should be girls not mini women! Grow up far too early nowadays not children for long as it is. Obviously media and fashion to blame because they see other girls dressed older and wearing make up and think they shud as well. Do you want them to look like chavvy Jordan and have no taste wotsoever for all the money she has!

Some rubbish being talked on here! Is this unusual?

That's actually a pretty sick post. I knew before I opened this thread there would be at least one who would be against a 'pamper party' but didn't think anyone would post anything so vile.

We do pamper parties using natural skincare. We also do bath bomb making parties. We are very flexible and can tailor it to what the birthday girl wants. Check the website for contact details. :)

you are only talking about the minority! So what if they are only 11, girls should be able to feel confident in them selves no matter what age they are whats so wrong with having a girly pamper session and applying a bit of make up every now and then. I started wearing make up at the age of 10, 9 years later and im not a teenage mum, im a full time student doing very well for therselves. wearing make up does not define you as a person!

The fact that these days people think dolling a child up is the way to make her more confident in herself is a bit depressing. It kind of re-inforces the modern notion that beauty amongst women is sooo important.

How do you think the genuinely ugly child will feel with bit of slap on? No more confident I bet.